II

Three days later...

Wonyoung's POV :

It was 9:00 in the morning, I was in deep sleep, when suddenly, my phone rang. I answered.

❔️: Wonyoung-ssi, I have good news

🐰 : Unnie ! Why so early ?

🐹 : You are casted to play the main role in a new k-drama called "Ruler of my heart"

🐰 : A romantic drama ?

🐹 : Yeah and it's about a princess and a prince

🐰 : WAH ! When can I read the script ?

🐹 : Today at 2 PM. Be sure to come

🐰 : Of course I will !

Wait... Do you know who's gonna be the
male protagonist ?

🐹 : Not yet...

🐰 : Oh, it's okay. I'm SUPER excited because this is the first rom-drama I work on !

🐹 : Yup. You worked on Action, Drama, and also rom-com, but ur role wasn't in love

🐰 : Exactly ! .... Okay then see you at 2 PM

🐹 : Kay. I'll hang up now

She hung up. I got out of my bed. I went directly to the bathroom to do my routine. Then I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I didn't find anything that I was in the mood to eat, so I wore my casual outfit and went to the convenient store next to my house.

I bought Ramyeon and two bottles of banana milk.

'I will drink one of them before drinking coffee' I thought

After eating and washing the dishes, I scrolled through my social media for half-an-hour until it was 11:15 AM already. I watched some random shows on the TV until the clock striked 11:40 AM. So I decided to prepare lunch, but when I opened the pantry, I realized that I forgot to go to the Mart and buy some "ingredients" to conserve, because the pantry was empty. I remembered last time when I cooked Kimchi, it was the last thing I had.

🐰 : So I guess I have to go to the grocery store

I hurried to go to the nearest grocery store

On my way leaving the building I live in, I bumped into someone, he was wearing black clothes with a hat and a mask. I got scared. I thought he was someone bad, so I ran away.

Sunghoon's POV :

I was on my way back to my apartment, when I suddenly bumped into a girl. Her hair was extremely long, and she was wearing purple and white clothes with a hat and a mask. She bowed, then immediately ran away.

🐧 : Weird