~•5•~

No Proofread

MH went back the following day without even telling HM. She also started noticing a change in her behaviour since the day of their anniversary. But being totally blind in love she ignored it.

MA noticed that her bestie is upset from last few days so she decided to take leave from their hectic schedule and go on shopping so it can divert her mind.

MA -- Raj let's go on shopping.

RV -- Are lekin tum jao na haseena ke sath mai kya karunga.

MA -- Call one of your friends but we are going and that's final got it.

RV -- Aree....

Before he can say She cuts the call leaving him in confusion.

RV -- Kise call Karu ab. Karishma ko. Haan ek wahi hai.

As it's a Sunday it was also KS's day off and she also didn't have much work because the case she's working on is about to complete. KS put her informers on work and told them to tell her when the gang is meeting so she can catch them.

KS was watching TV when her phone rang and she picked it up.

RV -- Jaldi ready ho hum shopping par ja rahe hai.

KS -- Are lekin....

RV -- Koi lekin nahi mai akele bore hojaunga chal please.

KS -- Kaha aana hai.

RV -- City Mall.

KS -- 10 min mai aate ho.

KS went to her room changed clothes goes to City Mall informing PS.

As KS reached parked her bike in parking and starts finding RV.

KS -- Ama ye Raj kaha hai ab.

RV -- Idhar hoon mai.

KS -- Kahe bulaye ho.

RV -- Yaar Meera apni friend ke sath aayi hai or mai yaha akele bore hojata isilye tujhe bula liya.

KS -- Kaha hai bhabhi.

RV -- Andar hai chal chalte hai.

KS and RV went inside as HM and MA were waiting for them.

HM -- Meera hume shopping ka mood nahi hai chalo na Ghar.

MA -- Lekin Mera mood hai.

HM -- Toh karo na.

MA -- Vaise movie bhi dekhenge iske baad hum.

HM was going to say something but before that RV arrived with KS. HM and MA's back were facing them.

RV -- Aagaye hum.

As he said MA and HM took a turn. HM's eyes meet with KS as KS looked at HM her heartbeat gets fasten. She can't believe her eyes.

RV -- Guys meet her she's....

MA -- SHO Karishma Singh inhe kon nahi jaanta hai. Pure Lucknow mai Inka bhaukal famous hai. Har koi fan hai inka.

KS smiled listening to her.

MA -- Myself Meera and she's....

KS -- Haseena.

Everyone looked at her with shock as how she knows her name.

RV -- Tu jaanti hai.

KS -- Nahi woh ek case ke silsile mai hospital Gaye the tab waha mili thi ye.

HM -- Ohh. Par hum nahi jaante hai aapko.

KS -- Hota hai.

HM extended her hand for a handshake and KS gladly accepted it. And as their hands touched they felt current ran through her body. They looked at eachother's eyes only to get lost in it. After a while MA spoke breaking their trance. They left hand.