~•37•~

No Proofread

Lieutenant Riya reached to Lucknow and she has arrived at Hope hospital.

In KS's room.

KS still hadn't gained consciousness and hadn't shown any recovery of movement now there's only 24 hours left. If she'll not wake up in this remaining hours she'll slip into Coma.

Riya went inside her room. She saw KS who's been attached to wires. Riya's eyes watered seeing KS like this.

RY -- Karishma....

She held her hand gently in hers and kissed back of it.

RY -- Karishma. I know we were not even friends. But the 2 months we've spent together during Mission was worth it. And I know that in those 2 months I have fallen for you. Even though we don't know eachother that much but I like you. You are the partner I have always dreamt of.

She said this to KS having tears in her eyes. In mean time PS entered inside and she was confused to see an unknown person near KS. PS tapped on her shoulder. RY quickly left her hand and turned to her.

PS -- Jii aap.

RY -- Hum mission mai sath the. Socha ek baar inhe dekh lo.

PS nodded. RY looked at her for few minutes and said.

RY -- Waise aap....

PS -- Amma hai inki.

RY -- Ye Kaisi hai.

PS -- Koi sudhar nahi hai. Na koi harkat kar rahi hai na hi kisi treatment ka jawab de rahi hai.

RY -- Ye dangerous hai.

PS -- Pata nahi kiski nazar lag gayi hai meri bacchi ko.

RY -- Don't worry sab theek hojayega.

She said comforting PS. At same time HM also came there to check on KS. HM checked her vitals and was disappointed because of not seeing any changes.

PS -- Haseena kya hua.

HM -- No changes.

She said with an upset layer.

Riya was hearing to the conversation silently. She had no Idea who HM is.

RY -- Dr. Is there any way she could respond.

HM -- The only way is talking with her. No medicine no injection nothing will do anything. If she'll not respond we will not able to Continue our treatment.

PS -- Haseena kitna waqt bacha hai.

HM -- Sirf 12 ghante. Agar is samay mai Karishma ne respond nahi Kiya toh woh coma mai chali jayegi.

PS backed off but HM handled her.

HM -- Don't worry hum aisa nahi hone denge. Kisi bhi halat mai nahi.

She said with determination while calming PS. RY left from there.

It was late night only few hours were left now KS still hadn't showed any movement. Now it's scaring HM she thought she's going to lose her love. HM came to KS's room.

HM -- Kishu.... Bas kijiye ab bohut hua. Kitna pareshan karegi. Sirf 2 ghante bache hai uth jaiye. Hum aapko khona nahi chahte hai. Aapse pyaar karte hai hum or aisi saza dengi aap hume. Please kishu please. I love you Kishu. Woh kya kehti hai aap Haan.... I love you 3000. Usse bhi zyada....

As HM said this KS's heartbeat raised that was indeed a great sign. HM looked at monitor than at KS. She checked her and smiled in tears as KS finally responded.