Monaco

"Thank you for flying with British airlines and hope you enjoyed your flight. To minimise waiting times could rows A-J please exit using the front exit, could rows K-P exit using the side exits and Q-Z exit through the back."
Y/n stands up carrying charlotte and her few bags. "Perfect we're are the front which means easy timings to get off" she says to herself.

As she gets off she looks around . It hasn't change one wink she thinks, just as I remembered. Y/n does her best to remember where she is going for security. Which ain't too hard for her as she finds it first try. They both go through security and then wait the other side. They wait for y/n to finally figure out what's she gonna do. She looked down at her phone for the time it reads:
7:37 am Monday 7th January

"Okay, what now?" She says under her breath.
Charlotte starts to point at things and is completely fascinated by some of the things she seeing. Y/n searches her phone for her holiday address. A.K.A her old address before she got married. She finds it after looking for ten minutes. "Perfect, that's where we are headed."

Y/n picks up Charlotte and her bags and head down the front steps. She looks around for a taxi and a driver in a black Range Rover pulls up and sticks a free driver sign in his window . Perfect. Y/n sticks out her hand and runs towards the car. The driver unlocks his doors and gets out to help her with her bags. "Oh my gosh thank you so much" she thanks the driver. " I'm just doing my job ma'am" he replies as he opens the door for her and her daughter. "Where are we headed?" The driver asks as he adjusts his rear view mirror. Y/n relays her address to him as he looks at her in shock. "Visiting family or?" He starts to drive off. "No just on a little holiday with my daughter, couldn't figure out where I wanted to take her but then realised I had a house here so I thought why not." She chuckles and she gives Charlotte her phone to play with. "Oh wow okay, I mean it's quite expensive around here, what do you do to be able to afford this!" She laughs again. "I uses to be a formula one driver for redbull, so I guess it plays a huge part in finances" she laughs again as he finally realises who he's talking to. "Oh my god. Sorry exuse me I just realised who you are. I'm a HUGE fan. I watched you all the time." Y/n smiles at the driver and thanks him. "You don't mind if I do a little bit of work do you?" He shakes his head " of course not , do what you need to. We have a long drive ahead of us." She smiles and thanks him again while pulling out the laptop.

Y/n struggles to log in at first but soon manages it. She first clicks on her inbox to see if Christian Horner has replied as to her surprise he did. The email reads:

Dear y/n Ashton

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. I am currently away at the moment and won't be back in office until next week so once I'm back in office I am more than happy to fly you out here and we can discuss how to move forward for the 2023 season.

Kind regards,
Christian Horner
Manager of oracle red bull racing formula one team.

Oh my god ,oh my god it actually happening she thinks. I'm finally going to be back.
Because that's all she need the laptop for she closes it and rests her head on the window and slowly falls asleep.