Chapter 29

*Amelia's POV*

I looked at the dark-haired girl stood in the door frame, as she looked back at me and smiled.

"Close your mouth Michael, we are not a codfish." she laughed. I was even more taken aback at the fact I hadn't realised my mouth was wide open from shock.

"You know Mary Poppins?" was all I could speak out while I looked at Alessia and Natalya who were side hugging each other.

"Yes Amelia, it's one of my favourite movies." she laughed before turning to Alessia, "Hi lessi my love, I haven't seen you in so long." she engulfed her best friend in a hug.

"Ella babe it's been like 2 months." Lessi chuckled.

"Still too long in my opinion." Ella laughed before she turned to me and Nat who were stood off to the side, squeezing each other's hands in excitement, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to hug me? I've heard a lot about you both."

Natalya went in first and hugged her and I could see she felt safe in her embrace. Even though everyone has already told me how nice Tooney is, I was so scared. I don't know why, but I was petrified, and she definitely saw this. She took one step closer to me, now in front of me. I was only a little shorter than her, despite being the same age. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her for a hug.

"There's no need to be scared Amelia. I'm not scary honestly. I wouldn't hurt a fly." she chuckled against my head as I wrapped my arms around her back.

"I know." I whispered quietly, so only she could hear.

We pulled apart after a few moments and Lessi showed Ella to her room. Nat came running up to me afterwards.

"Oh my fucking gosh. Ami, that's Ella Toone." I stood there still shocked, looking at the stairs to see Ella walking into her room. Natalya spoke again, "Ami! No. Not her. One, you have a girlfriend, or a near girlfriend. Two, she's straight and has a boyfriend."

I snapped my head back to look at Natalya, with a confused, puzzled look on my face, "Woah calm down, I don't like her like that. She's very much straight and I very much lo-like Katie thank you. It's just, wow. That's Ella toone. Jesus Christ that's Ella toone. Is it weird that I want to be friends with her?" Hoping Natalya had missed the fact that I nearly said I loved Katie.

"No, not at all. I think everyone does." Natalya chuckled as we saw the two girls walk back down the stairs.

"Everyone wants to what?" Ella said, in her think mancunian accent.

"Everyone wants to continue watching movies." I said, before Natalya could say anything. We all walked back into the big room before we sat down on the sofa.

I have these little moments when I'm stressed, feeling a little sad, and I can feel my iron deficiency dropping, where I have to sit on the floor, only Natalya knows this though, not even katie knows yet. Natalya knows a lot about me that no one else knows, which I'm sure will come out eventually.

I got up from where I was sat next to Natalya and made my way onto the floor, sitting relatively in the middle of the room, knowing I had space around me. Natalya said nothing; however, I could feel Ella and Alessia looking at me. My best friend walked out of the room as she smiled at Alessia, letting her know everything was okay. She had come back with an iron tablet, my antidepressants (which again, no one knows I'm on), and two paracetamols, along with a diet coke and a glass of water.

She made me hold out my hand as she placed the tablets in them, leaving the drinks on the floor next to me, and sitting back next to her girlfriend. The movie had continued playing and we were all sat watching it, no one said a word, or asked any questions. Which I was forever grateful for.

After the movie finished, I felt okay again so I decided to get back up and go sit on the couch; however, I didn't know where to sit. Natalya was next to Alessia, and Alessia next to Ella. I went to go sit on the arm of the couch, despite knowing there was enough room for me anywhere I wanted to sit, until Ella called out.

"Don't be daft, come sit next to me." she laughed, and I walked over to her and Alessia before plonking myself in the big gap between them. "We should all get to know each other I think." Ella spoke again.

We then spent the next few hours talking about everything and anything, except the moment I had earlier, and we all got along so well. I learnt so much about Ella and she learnt so much about me, we were really getting along.

The night was coming to a draw as I started yawning, which Ella noticed straight away – this girl doesn't miss anything.

"Nawwww, is little Amelia tired?" she chuckled. I got so offended.

"Excuse me. I am not little. I'm like, what? An inch shorter than you. Behave. Plus, no I'm not tired. I'm just, stretching my jaw." I said, butthurt, as everyone else chuckled at my poor excuse.

"Don't worry Ami, I'm tired too." Alessia stated, "c'mon Nat, let's go to bed."

Ella turned to me before saying the same thing, "c'mon Ami, let's go to bed." chuckling at the name.

"Hey!" I said jokingly, "You cannot call me that, you're not my best friend! But okay c'mon then." I laughed, not knowing if we were actually going to be in the same bed together.

"Not your best friend YET Amelia, and when I am, I'll find my own little nickname for you." she laughed as she stood up, motioning me to follow her.

We walked up the stairs and to Nat's bedroom door, which she said I could stay in, before Ella said bye and walked into the bedroom Alessia had prepared for her. I'm kind of glad we weren't staying in the same room, as I had just met her and that would've been awkward. I got changed into my pjys before messaging Katie.

Baby💓

Goodnight baby, I hope you had a good day. I met Ella Toone today!!! Fangirl moment fr. I'm going to sleep now though, goodnight. I miss you xx

She replied almost instantly.

Goodnight baby, I hope you sleep well. And yes, I heard! Alessia told me the second you left our house that Ella was coming up to surprise you and Nat. Have a good sleep baby, I miss you too. I miss you being here with me xx

And with that, I put my phone on charge, and my head hit the pillow. I fell asleep almost instantly.