XXXVI

a/n:

this isn't proof read because I'm too lazy tbh

anyway,

please vote since it really helps the story.

so as always, please comment your reactions/thoughts

Jenna's POV

I wake up due to the sunshine warming my face up and also blinding my a bit. Therefore I turn my head to bury myself further into my pillow.

However, my pillow feels weird. It's soft but also hard, warm and doesn't feel like fabric. And there's also a fainth thud every second or so.

Slowly, I open my eyes — only to be met by the sight of a pale torso and boob. I would panic, but I know that torso all too well...

so I immediately recognise it as Dawn's. Hence why I don't freak out and instead turn my head upwards to look at her — also kinda making sure that I'm 100% right.

Luckily I am. So a big smile immediately forms on my lips — growing even bigger when I remember last nights events.

Much to our, or my luck, I don't have to attend a show until 4 pm. And it's clearly morning right now. But maybe I should wake the blonde up — just in case she had something to attend.

So I carefully lift myself off of the taller girl — noticing that I'm butt naked — before shaking her shoulder gently.

Her eyelids soon begin to flutter open — looking around confused for a second, before they stop on me. A smile spreading on her lips. At that, I can't help but smile back — caressing her soft cheeks.

"Mornin' Jen."
Dawn says — voice still groggy form the sleep — as she sits up against the headboard.

"Good morning bab- Dawn."
I nervously overplay the fact that I almost called her baby.

"You can call me baby, I don't mind. So, how'd you sleep?"
Sweet sweet smile on her lips, eyes sparkling brighter than anything else.

"Good. So good, thanks to you."

"That's nice to hear. When's the next show you have to attend?"

"Uh, around four in the afternoon."

"Okay, me too... do you know what time it is?"
Now I'm excited to attend the show — knowing that she'd also be there.

"Uhhhh. It's eight in the morning."
I tell her after looking at my phone.

"Okay great. So we still got eight hours — well five since we have to get ready and all. Anyway... what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Anything is fine, but I think I need a shower."
Shrugging at the first bit before noticing how I can feel the dried sweat on my body — disgusting.

"Yeah. Me too."
Dawn chuckles.

"Do you want to shower alone or can we shower together?"
She then asks.

"Join me?"
I suggest, having already gotten up — standing at the end of the bed, completely naked, as her eyes scan me from head to toe, biting her lip only in the slightest.

"With pleasure."
Jumping off of the bed and picking me up — throwing me over her shoulder — which makes me squeal and giggle in surprise.

"Dawn!"
Squealing her name in between giggles, hitting her back with my balled fists gently.