Cooking and cuddles

Dream woke up at the smell of something burning.
He roller around in the ved,sust tò see that his lover was not there.
A shame,he would have much appreciated good morning cuddles.

Dream set up on the bed,running his eyes.He looked up at the clock.
It was 9:03 am.Usually he would wake up way earlier, wich was odd,but he could have just thinked about his Guardian of positivity job later on.

As he Dream percorred the stairs, he could smell the food burning more and more.

He went to the kitchen,where Blue was cooking tacos.Or at least, tryng tò do so; he was not the greatest cook,but he put a lot of effort and love in everything he did,so dream did not mind.

Dream yawned and wrapped his harms around the Blue skeleton,wich made him flinch by surprise,but also caused a wave of happiness from him as he realized It was his boyfriend.

"GOOD MORNING,DREAMY!!!DID YOU SLEEP WELL???"

Dream mumbled a soft yes while nuzzling in blues neck.

Blue giggles happily.

"I'M GLAD YOU DID DREAMY!YOU WORK ALOT AND I'M HAPPY THAT YOU FINALLY-"

Blue was interrupted by a flame coming from the pan he was cooking the tacos in.

The magnificent skeleton touhgth did not mind much, they where just 'sligthly burned',after all they where just ash black and no sprinkles of Fire where coming from those 👍

"DREAMY,YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR HUGS,BUT I NEED YOU TO LET ME GO SO I CAN BRING THE TACOS TO THE TABLE!"

"...but I dont want toooo...."

"WE CAN CUDDLE ONCE WE FINISH BRAKDAST,BUT PLEASE,SWEET PIE!!!"

"mmmmh...nah."
Dream then proceeded tò nuzzle some more against Blue's cheeks.

"MWEH EH!DREAAMYYYY.....IT TICKLES!!!PLEAAAASE...."

"Fineeeeee..."
Dream letted go his magnificent boyfriend,looking quite grumpy in the process.As much as he loved Blue for being the big baby that he is,It was impossible tò negate he could be really childlish himself,especially when It comes tò cuddles.

Blue chuckled at Dream'd grumpy face,that looked more like an annoyed cat than anything else.

They sat down at the tablet,really close to eachother as always,and began eating the....tacos...?The food that Blue had cooked with love.

As they finished eating the burned mess that meal was,Blue looked over Dream happily. He tougth was still grumpy.

"ARE YOU STILL MAD??"

Dream nodded,turning his head away, because he knew looking over his lovers face would have make him chuckle and loose all of his composite.

"DREAMY IM SORRY BUT I CANNOT BRING THE PATES AROUND WHEN WE ARE CUDDLING"

"I will forgive you but"

"BUT???"

"I need cuddles first."

"CUDDLES IT IS THEN"

Blue picks up his yellow boyfriend in bridal stile and brings him to the couch
Dream was not expecting the bridal stile carry,and while it is a thing they do often,It never fails making him flustered.

"AM I FORGIVEN NOW?!?!?"

"After more hugs.I am going tò even get a day off of thats the case."

"YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE TEDDY BEAR!I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!"

"I love you too very much, you big cutie pie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
541 words
Sorry if its short
Also i'm sorry if chapters are coming out irregolare but its my first fic and I got no schedule whatsoever

Requestes still open
Thx for reading ♡⁠(⁠˃͈⁠ ⁠દ⁠ ⁠˂͈⁠  ⁠)