First meeting <3

Requested by Doonlarck

Also I am not that much into "love at first sign" so like Sorry if its not the best ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLUE POV
Me and my new friend painter me (Ink)
where waiting for a certain guy called 'Dream'. I,the magnificent Sans,was very exited!!!!
The whole multiverse concept still weirded me out,but the possibilty of protecting so many people with my precence in this 'star sanses' group was amazing my magnificent self!!!
Ink was quite a weird guy,and his mood changed very often without any real motivation,but he was a really nice guy!!

I expected nothing else from another myself,after all!!

By how artist me talked about him,he seemed like really nice guy!!!

Ink was playng around with some cool rocks,when a portal appeared.

That must have been Dream!!!

A soft looking yellow clothed skeleton that had a brigth smile on his face.
He was not much smaller than me,and wearing a weird looking crown. WAS HE A KING??

"WOWIE!!!THATS A CROWN!!!ARE YOU A KING??IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ANYWAYS!I AM THE MAGNIFICENT S- BLUE!" I shouted out loudly.

3 person POV

The skeleton wasn't yet used tò call himself Blue not tò cause confusion, and sayng that name instead of Just 'Sans' caused him tò stutter a little.

Dream got scared for a moment at the unexpected loud scream of Blueberry,but got over the fear quickly once he saw the friendly face of the guy. He had pretty childlish features wich made Dream feel calm. Yea,Blue was indeed a big baby, and that mese the yellow guy chuckle a little.

"I'm sorry to delude you,but I am no king.I am a guardian. Guardian of positivity,Dream. It's nice tò meet you too,Blue."

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS,BUT IT SEEMS VERY COOL!!!SO WHAT ARE THE PLANS?ARE WE GONNA DO SOME TRAINING???OR DO WE GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER BETTER???LIKE A BONDING PARTY????"

Jeez,he sounded like a very excited child, didn't he?
Dream was tryng hard not tò burst out laugthing at his childlish manners,but he did not mind them,as the amount of positivity his new friend had was surprisingly higth.

Ink interrupted Blue excited noises(how dare you interrupt the ship you Pipis)

Ink:"Mayebe some training would be nice,after all you need not tò die so like I'll go with that :D."

Blue:"DIE....?"
Dream knew too damn well that Ink had no filter when It comes tò talking so he proceded talking over him tò not scare off Blue

Dream:"Yea that sounds like a good idea, I dont see why not"

Dream voice and smile was something incredibily sweet and they made Blue feel something weird,but he could not exactly point out what.

As they started the training,It was pretty oblivius how much more experience Dream and Ink had in battle,but that didn't stop the magnificent skeleton from tryng his best and overall learning a lot of tecnics that he had no idea existed.
He had a pretty hard time training with ink touhgth,as his blue magic could not afftect a soulles being like him.

-tem skip couse why not-

Dream loved tò explain Blue facts about the multiverse, and all of his excited reaction and questions made the Guardian smile, while the other skeleton kept asking even the most random things possible, like "ARE THERE DIFFERENT TIPES OF TACO IN THE MULTIVERSE??"

Most people would have called him silly as those question where not the brigthest but Dream was simply glad that some one would listen tò his stories, since Ink, as close as they where, tended tò forget them soon after.

What he did not now tougth was that Blue was not fully listening.

He was too lost in staring at the Guardian,and he could not understand why. What was that feeling called....?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note

This was so bad I'm sorry ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Also sorry if it took me a few days I had no motivation

Also random thing I did with gacha be upon ye

Yea I dont really like fanon Blueberry