Bluberror [angst with nice ending]

It has been a long time since dream and Blue had seen eachother.

No, It has been a long time since anyone saw the happy blu fella in a long time.

Dream could not precisely tell how much time it had passed, has the motal being he is, he never really minded the constant rush of time.
But this was different and he knew that.

Becouse thus was not the mindless feeling of time passing while your Life continues without even realizing.
I was more like time stopped, but for him only, while everything around keeped changing without a trace of his interference.

It was like when he was turned stone.

But this time, with the responsability that he had before.

A stone, who was responsable for everyone happiness, but not able tò restore his.

He had gone trougth too much in his life.

With his brother turning into a corrupted beast, with everyone of his childhood friends being brutally murdered in front of the eyes of his 6 years old self, turned into a statue.

And Blue was a Person he could relay on, always, no matter what, no matter when, wlways there for a hug when most needed, always helping even when he did not feel like he wanted too.

The one person he could trust to just let it all out ,the one person the guardian positivity could be negative with, sometimes, with no worry.

And it was not only someone he trusted, he was someone he loved, someone he loved with all his heart, his boyfriend, his soulmate, his significant other, and God did he show that tò the world, God did everyone know how much they loved eachother.

Untill it was all gone.
For no reason.
He just disappeared, one day, with no one having any clue of where he was.

And hell did he wish he was there, when his sunshine was brougth away, hell if he wished he could have saved him from the unknown that had brougth his happiness away.

Becouse sometimes your forced tò smile at a life that does no smile at you,and you cannot just wait for a sunshine tò ligth the way, you keep walking in the dark, acting like you know where you are going.

But you dont.

And no one can tell you the way, becouse as much as they try giving you directions
they cant really understand where you are.

It was another day of work, and another failure. Error had just distroyed another AU and Dream and Ink were inable tò stop him.
Nothing would have changed with Blue at their side, but the atmosfere was awfully quiet after the battle without him.
Ink had leaved to go Paint something and left dream alone in the destroied AU.

Sure, Dream could have just leaved, but he needed some alone time, so he Just set there and looked at the shattered place.
It was ironic how such a quiet and peace had occured from a cruel massacre.

But there was something that felt wrong.

A glitch.

It was Just like a misplaced pixel, It Just felt so wrong, and It was so little, but he could see it.
It looked like one of the portals Error opened, but It was small, just like the portals tò the deleted aus After a long time; small and useless, but there.

Dream carelessly put his hand on the glich, the misplaced portal, Just to see what that leaded to.

Just like a portal should do, it opened, and it lead tò another empty space.

A void that leads tò a void, how original.

But it was not empty.
There was something.

Someone.

Dream could see a gliched black skeleton trougth the glich, and backed up thinking it was Error, but early realized It wasn't.

There was someone else there, curled up in a ball, and a sound was echoing in the back, but it was hard tò tell if It was cryng or just gliching noises.

Dream got closer to the other Sans as his footsteps echoed in the void.
The black skeleton seemed tò notice, flinching in response,but just stayed still.

"Hello there, I'm sorry to bother you but who a-"

Dream greeting speech stopped as the unknown skeleton faced up, revealing the features of the one he lost hope to find at this point.

Blue.

He was different, that was evident;
his skull was black and the bones mismatched colors, and his face had some tatoo-like star shaped, but he could tell he was him, he could recognize his boyfriend. And Blue despite the gliching vision did too.

There where so many question that could have been asked at that moment:

'Are you ok?'
'Where were you?'
'What happened?'
'Are you hurt?'

But none of that question got out of the mouth of the yellow skelly, there was too much pressure for that, he just did not feel like sayng anything at all.

The silence did not break, as the only thing happening was a tight hug.
A long one.
No one was ready tò let go.

They had already let go before, and where afraid tò never see eachother again.
There was no need of words.
Just a hug between lovers.
That could even last forever.