Episode 1 ;New Family?

We're getting started.😁🤧
Do not forget to write the date you started and the star.🤧😁💅

_______________

Lora :
Why do I always agree with the laundry?
Just after thinking about it, I heard the crackling voice of the dorm mom.

-"Lora"

"I kept quiet without giving a fuck because I don't want to be thrown into the basement.

If you ask where is the basement, it is the place where they put the mischief-makers.

I am not afraid of the dark though.

I immediately went to the dormitory mother who called me.

She looked at me angrily and said, "Miss to the principal is calling you."

What does this bitch want again???

"Ok" I said and started to go towards the principal's room.

I knocked on the door and began to wait.
Finally, when I heard a "come in" voice from inside, I opened the door and entered the room.

Oh my god, the man in the guest chair of the principal may be the most handsome man of the century.

I don't know how many beauty gods got together and this guy came out, but he's perfect.

( The author may have exaggerated a lot. 😁)

Ms. Manager brought me to myself,
"Sit down late, Lora said"

I quickly got up and sat on the chair.

The ultra mega handsome man was looking at me.

The manager immediately began to speak.

" Lora, this is James Dean who wants to adopt you. "Of course you agree," she added.

Oh this perfect stone man wants me for adoption??

The man whose name I learned was James held out his hand and said, "It's nice to meet you, little one. I hope you see me as your new father."

I will eat your mouth that calls it father, of course, I said it from my heart.

I took him hand and said, "Nice to meet you too, James"

He smiled oh my god a person can't smile so beautifully.

Ms. Manager disrupted this perfect environment;
"Then she said, "As he agreed, go and get your things ready. Let's handle the paperwork with Mr. James.

"I said ok and asked permission and left the room.

Wow seriously ultra mega handsome guy wants me for adoption is this real?

Is he gay or does he have a girlfriend?

With these thoughts, I went to my room and started packing my suitcase.

__________

Yes, end of chapter.😁
Is James really gay?😂
Stay tuned to find out.😁💅
Please don't be a ghost reader.🥺💅
Like it and get faster episodes.💅