Epsido 7; Reconciliation.

If the star has been cast, let's get started, princesses.💅😁🥺❤️
I love you, let's see.❤️🔥😎😍
____________________________________

David Dean's narration ;

David; "Where is this girl?"

We've been looking for Lora for five hours, but the ground seems to have split open.

While we were arguing with Veronica, she had heard us and disappeared.

Jack, one of my most trusted men, said Lora was coming. To surprise us.

But when we look from the camera, she stopped when she was about to enter and went to the elevator crying.

Because of that bitch Veronica.
She must have heard what she said.

Fuck that bitch Veronica and I haven't been together for 3 years but she was always after us.

I admit we've been with him many times, but after we found our little woman, we cut everything off with her.

Now she has come with her father and said that if we didn't sleep with her, she could cancel an important deal for the company.

Damn bitch.
Let me think about them, Tylor came.

Tylor; "James found it "

David; "Where? LET'S GO IMMEDIATELY.!!!!"

Tylor; "No, let James handle this, he said she was very upset right now and was crying. He will calm her down and explain everything."

David; "Ok."

__________________________________

Lora;
I've been crying for five hours straight.
I still remember the conversations.
I'm a sex toy for them, right?

Ahhh, I'm going crazy.
I looked at the sea. I like here. When I ran away from the dorm, I would stand here and watch the sun.

The sound of the waves helps you relax.
Let me think about all this, I heard someone approaching from behind.

James; "My love?"

Lora;" Please leave me alone."

James; "We should talk, you two."

Lora; "I do not want to talk."

Even though I said that, he walked over to me and sat down.
I didn't look at him, but without realizing what was happening, he turned me towards him and sat me on his lap.

Lora; "Let me go now!!"

He grabbed my hands and pressed them to my lips.
I didn't respond and waited.
Then he stopped kissing and made me look at him.

James; "You have to respond to your daddy, little one."

Lora; "I don't want."

James; "All right, I came to talk to you. Let's start."
I said it right after I said it.

Lora; "You took me for your own pleasure, didn't you? I am a sex toy."

He looked angry, I'm sure he was angry.

James;" Don't say that to yourself again, darling."

Lora;" What can I say, right?"

James; "You are not!!!. We're here because of the Veronica bitch, it's all a misunderstanding."

Lora; "So tell the truth?"

James; "Ok I saw you here for the first time. I've been in love with you since then 3 years ago."

James; "Of course, that includes the others. We decided to come here for my birthday and I saw you first.
James; Then the others saw it, we all fell in love with you at the same time."

After saying this, he paused for a while and continued.

James; "We researched you. Since that day, we have not been with anyone, we just wanted you."

Lora; "But that woman-"
He cut me off.
James; "That bitch played tricks on us to sleep with us again, so we found out about it and we wanted to make her regret it."

James;" You heard what she said three years ago. Everything she says is a lie, it's all a lie that we were with her two weeks ago, darling."

Lora; "So you really love me, can't you leave?"

James; "No, darling, I love you and others. There is no such thing as leaving you."

Tears started to flow from my eyes.

Lora; Sorry it worried me I thought -"

James; "It doesn't matter, darling, I understand you."

After saying that, he kissed me and this time I reciprocated.

James; "I'll fuck you here if we keep going, but I don't want that, so I've set up a place to go and relax with you for a few days. How about we go there? I can finally fuck you "

Lora; "OK daddy but school?"

James; "Don't worry, Ryan will take care of it. Let's go."

After saying that, he took me in his arms and went to his car and put me in the front seat, then he sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

James; "Here you go."
_________________________________

I'm dying right now it's been too long.
I wrote that much, can you put a star please?🥺🥺🔥

How was the episode?
Attention; According to him, there will be plenty of sex in the next episode.😁💅🤧
Come on bye bye.💅❤️😍