Chapter 7

[ELLO LOVELIES! OKAY for starters I haven't been writing bc I got a job and im getting another so I've been really busy. Also Kaylee and Paige have a ship name I'm so excited! I'm thinking about making a twitter page but I don't know how to use twitter... well love you all enjoy!"

~Kaylee's pov~

I've decided I'm leaving. I can't do this I can't put the people I love endanger. I know my parents are happy because they just got their daughter back but, I won't let them put others lives on the line to protect my own. Maybe that's just the alpha in me.

I snuck back inside pretending to be okay. When everyone else goes to bed that's when I'll make my move.

I'm laying here in bed with my beautiful sleeping mate cuddled up to my side.

I brush hee hair to the side and kiss her ever so softly trying not to wake her up.

I move from the bed and grab my bag. I take one more look over at my mate and take off as fast as I could.

I left a note for my brother and for Paige. Goodbye.

~Paige's pov~

I woke up to an empty bed with the sun pouring in through the windows. My mates scent wrapped up in the bed. I get up to find my beautiful mate.

I look down stairs,the kitchen, everywhere but I can't seem to find her.

"BABE? " I yell but still no answer.

"KAYLEE!?" I run out side still nothing. Her scent so faint in the air that even I couldn't track it.

I run up to our room looking for any type of clue as to why she left or if she just went to the store.

I find a note addressed to me. My heart is pounding, hands are shaking as I open the paper.

"Dear Paige,

I know you're freaking out by now wondering where I am. I'm so sorry I couldn't take you with me and my heart will crave you near me every second of everyday but it's for your own safety.

Tom will never stop trying to find me. & when be does he will kill everyone that stands in his way. I'm doing this so you can live and be happy. If I ever come home to you I hope you forgive me but if I never make it home just know that I love you. I will always love you. You're the love of my life. You don't have to wait for me but know I will never love anyone the way I love you.

~ Goodbye my love"

She left... she's gone and I'm all alone now.. tears fill my eyes as I just curl up into her side of the bed. Taking in hee scent. "I love you. Please come back to me."