Chapter 11

~kaylees pov~

Here we are at the mall with lex (aka Lexis) and her mate Rosa. We are all walking around Paige had to get Starbucks so I gladly got her whatever she wanted after it's the least I could do since I left for a little over a year.. she forgave me for everything but still I feel like I owe her so much for being gone.

"Do you wanna go to the movies while we are here we can have a double date!!! Go to the movies then go to this club I know! Please it will be so much fun!!" Lex pretty much screamed. People all looked at us but I didn't care let them look. An old lady mumbled under her breath about how grows we were for being with the same sex, I just rolled my eyes and pulled Paige to me close and kissed her for a good minute. Hearing the woman gasp and hurry away made my day. Paige playful slapped my arm only making me laugh more.

"Can we babe?" Paige looks up at me hope clear all over her face that I'll say yes and of course I do. Anything to make her happy.

"Sure first y'all have to decide on the movie." I say looking at the 3 of them. Paige goes over to Rosa deciding on what we all will see. Looks like they are hitting it off great. Lex came over to me and smiled. "I see you are just as whipped as I am." She chuckles making my blush. "Look at her can you really blame me for wanting to give her everything she wants?" I look back to Paige and Rosa laughing and pointing at the movie choices.

"No I really can't blame you. Thats how I feel about Rosa. We haven't have the best start to our relationship a year ago but things are finally looking up for us. So no I don't blame you for wanting to give her whatever she wants. Rosa really wanted to meet you haha I told her if you become alpha that she would meet you but she's been wanting to meet you for a very long time. Her mom is best friends with yours her mom is Leanne in case you didn't know." I nod my head and smile. I haven't really had the chance to meet anyone I have been busy planning for the attack of the devil and getting people ready but paive convinced me to take a break so that's why I agreed to come now.

"Sadly I haven't meet anyone but I will soon when every thing calms down." I say looking at lex feeling a bit guilty that I haven't spent time with my pack.

"You know I heard that you werent to sure about being coming alpha. Don't get me wrong I love your brother and he would be a good alpha but you would be a better one. You have been through more than him. You would understand more than him in many ways." I sigh knowing she is right.

"What if I don't though what if I mess up and bring the pack to fail.." I look down at the ground.

"Trust me I know you won't. You left to get stronger you came back. You're training the whole pack to defend themselves for the monster that is coming and you still make time for your mate. Trust me you're doing more than expected too with out even being alpha yet." I look up and see Paige looking at me with a smile. I smile back. Maybe I will be alpha..

"We will see." I say walking over to the girls.

"So did you guys find one?" I ask and wrap my arms around my mate taking in the warm shocks that shoot across my whole body.

"We chose 'pitch perfect 2'!" The both squeal at the same time.

Me and lex at the way they are so excited. "Well what are we waiting for?" I say walking up to the man selling the tickets.

"4 tickets to see 'Pitch Perfect 2' please." I pay the man for all four of us with lex bitching about how she could pay for Rosa and herself.

"I could of paid you know." She said for the 8th freaking time. "Lex shut the fuck up it's fine I paid for it I have money stop complaining about it and be happy." I said finally getting annoyed.