Chapter Four

(not my pic)
[ello lovelies! I've been crazy busy but I'm updating now! YAY! Hope u enjoy drama maybe girl on girl action don't know yet...]

Kaylee pov

I hear Xavier and Paige fighting in his room. I hear silence followed by a slap. I hear more arguing and the words "HOW DARE YOU KISS ME!" She charged out of the room and he follows. Anger is pumping through out my body. he kissed MY mate. Mine. As in only mine.

He try's to explain by using our bond as an excuse but I cut him off.

After all if this I end up in the room with Paige. she sits me down on the bed rubbing her hand on my leg.

"He kissed you."
"Yeah baby he did." She says and looks at the ground.
"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at him. he said he was my brother but if he is why out of everything one does he kiss you!? Your mine! Not his!"

She blushes at my words and smiles. she's so beautiful how is it she's mine? I startle her lap and crush my lips to hers. She doesn't kiss back at first but soon her hand fly to my hips holding me and gripping on as if I was going to run away from her.

I move my kisses down to her neck biting and kissing hearing her suck breath in when I hit the right spot. she flips us to where I'm on my back and she hovering over me. I smile as she moves her lips to mine once again. She flips my shirt over my head and I let her. She kisses down my jaw and to my neck. I suck in a deep breath closing my eyes. she kisses lower and lower then panic sets in.

"Baby slow down please!"

She lifts her head and looks at me "Are you okay princess?" She looks so worried. I nod my head "yeah I'm just not ready yet. I'm sorry please don't be mad." a tear falls down my face. I know she's my mate but I'm so scared to get things started. After what who I thought was my father did to me I'm scared.

She wipes the tear from my face. "Princess don't cry I won't be mad at you for not being ready. Ill wait as long as you want. We never have to rush things."

"Baby it's not that I don't want too, because I do! Trust me, but I have a past and for some reason can't let it go." I cuddle into her chest and rest my head there. She plays with my hair kissing my forehead "Can I tell you something?" She says it almost to quite for me to hear. I nod my head yes for her to continue.

"I didn't leave any family behind. I left a 'mother' behind but, she's more like a monster than anything." she sighs. "She would beat me down all the time. Only good thing she did was train me. See she sent me on a mission to get pay back on a woman who she believed stool her place as Luna... But I can't do it now. I wouldn't even if I could."

I place my hands on the sides of her face "Baby, no matter what your mother did and no matter how scared up your past is, I'll love you." tears stream down her face as I pull her into me. "Shhh, babygirl it'll okay." She falls asleep with me holding her. Her breathing is like a lullaby to me and her smell is intoxicating I can never get enough of her. Her everything is perfect. The she laughs, her smile, the way her eyes can still light up with such happiness even though her past is complete shit like mine. I want her to be mine forever. my last thoughts before I drifted off into sleep.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE!" I try so hard to not cry practically begging for him to stop beating me. As he throughs a bother blow right after the other. Years now I have been going through this. I will no longer cry at the pain of his fists. I tell myself not to give him the pleasure of watching me cry or scream out in pain. Finally he's done. Falling off of me and stumbling to his room. yeah got drink 5 more bottles. I crawl to my room and lay in my bed. Tears swell up in my eyes that are now both bruised because he doesn't let anything heal! I hear him coming down the hall to my room. 'Hide!' My wolf tells me but there is no place to go. he knows all my hiding places I'm to weak to hang from the window now. I'm stuck here to take his abuse.

"Baby! Baby wake up!!" I woke up to Paige shaking me awake with teary eyes. "What's wrong?"

"You were screaming and crying. You wouldn't wake up. I could literally feel your pain. I didn't know what was going on.." I touch my face and sure enough it's covered in tears and sweat. "Its okay I'm fine now. Thank you for waking me up baby."

She wraps me in her arms and we stay like that all night. I don't want to sleep but I soon fall asleep to the beat of her heart.