CHAPTER-7

Hyunjin : Isn't he adorable?

Minho: Yes he is specially when he eats, those cheeks are so cute.

Hyunjin : I know I wanted to pinch them so bad, what are you doing there?

Minho : Making dumplings

Hyunjin : Ok but why are they so big.

Minho :.......it will make his cheeks more full

Hyunjin: Are that obsessed with his cheeks?

Minho : Your talking as if you did not watch him sleep for half an hour cuz he looked like a pillow princess

Hyunjin : Ok ok sorry

♧••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♢••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♧

It's 7 and it's time to watch the movie, jisung does not know what they are gonna watch, he didn't watch movie for last 3 years what did you expect?

As soon as he stepped inside the living room felix jumped on him,

Felix: Sit with me again

As felix told he sat with him, jisung realised he really likes cuddling, not surprising at all other then the fact that he is literally squeezing him. But honestly he was enjoying this, it's so warm and soft, it's like sitting in front of a fireplace in a cold day. As jisung lived alone for a very long time a simple hug was also very out of his reach. But now he got it so easily from someone he did not even know. Is he that desperate that he is accepting such a warm gesture without any protest. Even if he is desperate he still does not have the heart to tell the ball of sunshine to stop

Changbin sat beside jisung

Changbin : So any movie you would like to watch?

Han: Umm no actually I don't know what people watch these days

Changbin : Ok maybe any preferred genre?

Jisung :....... hmm horror?

Felix : What?!

Changbin : Ok it's horror then minho hyung enjoys it all

Jisung : Wait if only everyone is ok with it

Changbin : Of course everyone is ok with it we always watch what we want to anyways it's your turn and from now on you will have to choose a genre or a movie

Jisung : But what about felix.

Jisung could feel that that felix was a little scared

Changbin: What? I'm sure felix is okay with it right?

Gelix : Yes of course......

After sometime they all settled down, minho bringing the dumplings

Chan :They are big...

Minho : Shut up and eat

Jisung looked at the dumpling and could not help but to eat in one go, and as expected his cheeks were extra big now, everybody stared at him it was just an adorable scene and it cannot be ignored

Changbin : Ok I think I should play the movie now

As soon as the movie started jisung felt felix squeezing him a little harder. As time went jisung also concentrated on the movie more, it was very interesting and it's been so long that it looked like some one finally gave a 6 year old their ipad to play with. But the scenes were getting more and more scary causing felix to hide his face in jisung's neck, which made jisung loose his attention from the movie, he could feel felix's breath and it was so hot that jisung started to feel dizzy, it made his neck and ears very red, he was so greatful that the room was dark. Jisung never felt this type of touch before which resulted in him to act like teen boy. But who can blame him when an adorable guy touches their neck. At some point felix's lips touched his neck which startled the boy a little. Felix sensed it.

And boy felix enjoyed the reaction so much. This looks more fun then the dumb movie

He went close to jisung's ears and whispered "Do you like the movie?"

It was a simple sentence. Then why did it sound so hot specially with his deep voice, how did a adorable face like this even have a deep voice????

Jisung had to calm himself down before replying which took a long minute. as soon as he looked beside him he saw felix already looking deep into his eyes smiling as if he did not just give him a heart attack. This was so unfair why is he looking at him like that, he could feel felix was noticing every movement of his which made him more shy . He didn't even reply yet but he needs to.

What jisung did not know was that literally everybody was watching this. And everyone was enjoying it. I mean it's such a surprise.

That only touching him this little will make him react like this. He was so innocent and even though they should totally not think this way but ruining and breaking him would be the most fun. Everyone tried their best to not think that way because jisung is just too pure plus he trust them so much. But seeing how he is also not stopping felix it made their mind drift into the forbidden thoughts.....they are so jalouse of felix, they should stop him but they they are enjoying it so much and felix knows that. (CALM DOWN FOLKS IT'S HASN'T EVEN BEEN ONE DAY)

Jisung was so adorable and cute to them as soon as he entered this place. As they are together in relation they were open to more people but they just could not find someone. It was obvious that all of them were in some way interested on him. But they did not want to take things so fast, they just settled into helping and spending more time first also who knows maybe he might not even be into them.

But this development is breaking their morals. I mean could you blame them they were literally hunters, so experienced and seeing someone this pure it's literally in their blood to be aggressive and ruin. And his adorable reaction and movement is just not helping

Changbin: Oh WOW the movie ended I think we should now start doing our Work.

This made jisung look up to see that was actually the case, he was so lost in whatever just happened that he did not even notice that but now jisung was so embarrassed. I mean this must have made jisung more desperate. Jisung was never wanted by someone in a romantic way so of course not even felix would want that, someone handsome like him only goes with all these other handsome man in the room. of course not him. So even if he felt something he had to ignore it. His heart beat was so loud.

Jisung: The movie...the movie was good I liked it.

Seeing this felix gave him a bright smile before letting him go

Felix : I'm so glad to hear that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A LITTLE AHEM AHEM TYPE BUT HEY IDK HOW BUT IT'S JUST GOING THAT WAY. HEHEHEH I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT IDK IF THIS FF WILL BE MATURE OR NOT CUZ WHO KNOWS HOW THE WRITING WILL BE WITH MY DUMB BRAIN BUT  I WILL TRY MY BEST.

ANYWAYS I ALSO CAME BACK FROM A LITTLE VACATION AND NOW I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER