CHAPTER-8

Whole night jisung not could sleep. He thought how embarrassing it was, he was definitely sure that felix noticed who knows what must he be thinking about him. Of course nothing good and felix was such a nice person that he even acted polietly even after all of THAT. But what jisung does not know that felix is not always nice, you cannot be that much nice if you want to be in the mafia, last time a person thought that felix was a pushover and that was the biggest mistake, because right there felix had broken his hand that was on his shoulder, if felix is accepting your advance or affection then you must be special or something about you really impressed him. But jisung was of course not aware of that, and felix did not wanted to show the scary side of his, he wants to be the purest angel in front of him and take advantage of that as much as he can just like yesterday.

Another day and jisung was informed that seungmin will be tutoring him, it's been long since he saw the face of any book but he was kind of interested, there was a time when he enjoyed reading a lot. surprisingly he really liked math but of course as time went he also stopped doing that too. maybe chan likes someone who is knowledgeable. Anyways he really wants to impress them at this point so he ran to the room. It was on the first floor and as it was morning most of the members went to work.

Seungmin: Good morning.....you look a little tired

Jisung: Yeah could not sleep.

( I know why you couldn't but kinda sucks that it was felix and not me) seungmin thought

Seungmin: ok sit

Jisung sat beside seungmin. Seungmin moved his sit closer to jisung and now there thighs were touching. Jisung could not help but notice. I mean could you blame him? After what happened yesterday?

Seungmin was aware though but he is enjoying, if felix can get away with it then why can't seungmin and it's not like jisung will tell anyone he is sooo obedient, will take everything you give him, will listen to everything you will tell him. It's taking everything for seungmin to not bang him on the table and make him cry under him........OK that is too much. seungmin knows that but it's not his fault if the person in front of him is just so loveable and fuckable at the same time.

You just met him, you just met him.

Still seungmin did not move.... more like moved closer.

Seungmin: Hmm I believe you like maths a lot wanna do some simple stuff as it is your first day.

Jisung: Sure I don't have any problem even if you start with some harder maths

Seungmin: It's ok...let's start with this one

As time went jisung started to focus on the maths forgetting the existence beside him which did not sit well with seungmin of course so at the end of the class he put his hands on jisung's thigh and started to rub it in such a innocent way

It's like giving a pat on the shoulder for doing good but who knew this was also one the way to make someone feel good.....maybe jisung did not know because he did not have any proper human conversation for some time now but this really startled him at first.

Jisung stayed still trying to process, no...more like he wanted to feel it he did not wanted him to stop so he did not say anything and seungmin knew that.

How fun is this?

Seungmin: You really did very good today I feel you will do great tomorrow too. I cannot wait for tomorrow

As he said that he pressed his thigh making jisung flinch. Jisung really wanted to act normal but can he? When seungmin is touching him like that...as soon as he entered this mansion he has been facing this sinful pleasure that are seducing him to just give up and take it.....and he is so embarrassed because they are probably messing around or it's just normal to them but whatever they do makes him horny which is very annoying

Who will tell him that they are doing it intentionally

Seungmin finally stopped and jisung finally started to breath normally. Seungmin cannot do everything today, step by step he will make him crumble and make him beg. Seungmin does not mind waiting for that.

Jisung left finally, hoping nothing will happen for today until he met changbin on the hallway.....

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin : You look like you are enjoying your tutoring a lot...maybe too much

Seungmin: Oh trust me I am and I know you want to take jisung in your little art room

Hyunjin: Well first of all it's not little and second I just don't trust you with him, I'm pretty sure you already did something

Seungmin: Oh hyunjin wanna hear? A little advice you can do anything to him when you are alone tho I suggest not to do anything extreme yet, it will be more fun if you take things slowly but yeah tease him to death cuz it really is a pleasure.

Hyunjin : Omg stop giving me such idea you know I have the worst self control out of all.

Seungmin : That is why im telling you so wanna hear what I did?

Such a temptation cannot be ignored!

After hearing all of that hyunjin made the final decision

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan : why are you hear now?

Hyunjin : I believe jisung needs art classes

Chan: what?!

.

.

.

.

.

MY TUTOR WILL COME TOMORROW. AS MUCH AS IM SCARED ABOUT MY COLLEGE BUT STILL GUYS I REALLY HAVE A GOAL AND PERSONALLY AFTER THE WHOLE HIGHSCHOOL DISASTER I WANT A PROPER, COLLECTED LIFE. IN CONCLUSION I REALLY WANT TO STUDY AND MAYBE FOCUS ONLY ON MYSELF AND MY HOBBIES 

TODAY WAS ALSO OE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S BITHDAY SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER...EVEN THO SHE WILL NEVER SEE THIS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM KNOW MY WATTPAD ACC LOL