Explaining

Ah, so you've chosen my book huh? Why thank you!

I do apologize though....I have a strange mind...

What I mean by this is simply the fact I daydream everything in so much detail, I try to allow you to see what I see by describing thing in an interesting manner.

Anyway! Let's meet ...YOU!

If any chapters has 'Illusion' at the start, you're a hashira! You are kind, gentile, strong, independent, smart and creative. You get along well with almost everyone you meet, as well as being respected on a whole other level. Sure, other demon slayers have created their own breathing style, but none as effective or unique as yours.

You are Y/N L/N, the Illusion Hashira. A 20 year old, dashing, young girl, with 'strange abilities'. With your 'third eye' opened, you are able to speak and see the dead and read others auras. An ability that everyone fancies - well almost everyone.

Your Breathing Forms;

First Form; Unending daze

Allows Slayer to put a demon or human in a daze that unallows them to move. With this, a kill is fast and easy.

Second Form; Vertigo

Makes the victim freeze, as they start to feel as though they are falling, sending them in a state of shock and fear, making it harder to fight with full concentration.

Third Form; Oscilliopsia

Makes it seem as if the world is spinning to everyone the Slayer wants to fight. A sensation that gets worse and worse the more times the slayer uses said form.

Fourth Form; Sensory Misinterpretation

Only form that allows the Slayer to control the victims senses entirely. This form allows the Slayer to control what the victim sees, hears, tastes, smells, and feels (Like making them think they're touching something when they aren't).

Fifth Form; Fata Morgana            (Literally another word for 'Illusion')

Allows the Slayer to 'teleport' them and their victim to 'another' room/place. 

Sixth Form; Distorting Fantasies

Physically allows Slayer to read one's mind and broadcast it at their own will.

Final Form - Seventh Form; Unforgiving Myths

Makes victim feel like their trapped in a room with either; their crush or their worst fear.

This is what you look like (Just pretend its your hair color instead of red - [unless your hair is red..]) and the skirt is black.

Your katana has a black-and-white pattern to it that sometimes grows a vibrant (F/C)

Your katana has a black-and-white pattern to it that sometimes grows a vibrant (F/C). Your haori ombres to from a black to metallic blue to black.  Also! You are Bilingual, speaking almost every language known to man. :) 

P.S. Your age may change depending on the character.

If a chapter starts with 'Opperation', you are a demon/ a kizuki. Strong, fast, intelligent, manipulative and feared woman. How little time it took you to rise in power, from when you were first turned, to your current state, made the other kizuki both fear and respect you (minus some), and an instant favorite of Muzan's.

Just like the hashira version of you, your power is Illusion, with mind control and aura deceptions. This means you can send someone in a shock, as well as manipulate their mental and physical health.

Blood demon art forms; {Sorry there is so few - I tried to make them as strong as I can think of because of it}

Blood demon art - First Form; Spinning sickness

Allows you to make your victim feel like they're falling and spinning, giving you the opportunity to mess with their mental and physical health. They could be in perfect health, and then in seconds, dying from anything you choose.

Blood demon art - Second Form; Inaccurate distortions 

This form makes the victim see the walls grow and stretch around them, faces turn to something nightmare looking and making them see thing that aren't even there. (For example, you can make you victim see something that isn't real - unicorns, mermaids etc.)

Blood demon art -Final Form - Third Form; Cognitive dissonance

An illusion that make your perception conflict reality. Almost taking the ability to tell the difference between reality and dreams from your victim, while you are able to take control of the most important part of the body - the brain. From there, your victim is not further from your slave.

This is what you look like; ( change it if you'd like )

I will always say before the chapter if this changes for that story, but you normally share upper 1 with Kokushibo

I will always say before the chapter if this changes for that story, but you normally share upper 1 with Kokushibo. You also have an immense skill of tracking, hunting and healing.

Now for how to request.

This is obviously a smutshot book, so every chapter will have light smut, smut or short smut. If you want a combo, feel free to ask for it.

However, if you want an angst to smut story, please elaborate on how you'd like it to go.

I will write for every character x a different character in KNY or Y/N.

For example;

character x character

character x reader

character x reader x character.

There are some ship I will not write about, however.

Like;

Sibling x sibling

hater x hater

minor x adult

I will NOT write anything that has to do with Pedophilia or Rape.

That's all! Happy reading and Enjoy!