1~ K. Tanjiro x reader

First chapter! Enjoy~         unrequested            Fluff to smut                  {Your in the butterfly mansion}

{Illusion} - (age changed to 18)

"Tanjiro san?" The young girl called out for her lover. She had just returned from a tiring mission, craving the touch of her soft-hearted and kind lover. "Are you home?"

"Here!"  She heard him call out. "In the training room!"

She walked down the short hallway and turned at the already opened door. There, she saw her loving boyfriend with his adorable younger sister. Nezuko perked up at the new figure and immediately ran to hug you. She pulled you down to sit with her and claimed her spot snuggled up to your left side.

Looking up to see Tanjiro smiling at the two of you, she called him over to join them.

"Well you don't just have to sit there looking super cute, come over here!" You said as you smirked at him.

His eyes widened as a clear blush plastered over his face. He crawled over to you, stopping in front of you to rest his head on your shoulder.

"Y/N I was wondering if we could-" Tanjiro spoke up, only to be interrupted by a knock at the door. Reluctantly, Tanjiro got up and opened the door to find Kanao waiting on the other side.

"Oh hi Kanao!" Tanjiro greeted with his normal smile. Nezuko, who got excited at the name of her new friend, hugged you a bit tighter, before letting go to run and greet her.

Escorting Nezuko to a different room in the house, Kanao waved 'goodbye' to the two of you. Turning to face you, Tanjiro walked over to you once more, but instead of siting down beside you, he picked you up. Walking out of the training room, he carried you all the way to his private room, closing the door behind the two of you.

"Sorry, I just want to be alone with you, somewhere no one will bother us.." Tanjiro admitted, setting you down on his bed.

"It's alright," You chuckled in response. " You were saying something earlier though?"

He didn't reply immediately, only sitting down beside you, turning you to face him, and re-burying his face into the crook of your neck.

"I-I was wondering if we could try something...?" Tanjiro stuttered, his voice muffled.

"Try something? Well what is your idea of 'something', my love?"

Again, he didn't respond. Well vocally that is. He started to lightly kiss and bite your neck, the blush growing to a darker shade of red. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you wrapped yours around his shoulders, pulling him in closer.

"I need you Y/N.."

"Aww you poor boy~"

"Y-y/n please...don't tease me.." You could only chuckle at this request. How could he be seducing and innocently cute at the same time?

He lifted his head to look you dead in the eye, his screaming with lust and plead. You simply pushed him down started to unbutton his uniform, him doing the same to you. Once you've fully removed his shirt and pants, and he's removed yours, you both sat and admired each others bodies.

Tanjiro ended up making the first move. Pushing you gently on the bed, he claimed his spot above you, resting one of his hands on your cheek, caressing it.

"Such a pretty girl, aren't you?" Tanjiro cooed, leaning down to kiss you. The more he kissed you, the more he got more excited and brave. Now kissing you deeper, he started to lick your bottom lip, asking for permission to kiss you with his tongue. Slightly smirking, you accepted him, immediately fighting for dominance.