Requested - Tanjiro x Nezuko!reader

Requested by; tanjiroswifey1

This oneshot doesn't follow the lore, as the reader takes Nezukos' place. Instead of Nezuko and Tanjiro being siblings, they are lovers. This oneshot is aged up. It takes place after Tanjiro come home and finds everyone, but Nezuko dead. 

Just a warning in advace, none of this story will match up to the actual lore, and I am changing it quite a bit. This is a long {Ill make it as long as I can} chapter and a heavy smut story.

Tanjiro is 19, and the reader is 18.

Thank you for requesting and I hope this story meets your standards! Enjoy

{Tanjiro's POV}

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I was gone for one night! How...who...? I rushed to every single one of them, hoping to feel at least one of their pulses...yet, I couldn't feel one...not one of them was alive. I collapsed to the ground and started to sob. It was all I could do.

I sobbed and weeped until my head stung. I wanted to know what monster could do this, and why they'd do it. I wanted to see my family, hold and comfort my siblings and tell them that everything was OK. I wanted to help my mother cook a comforting meal after a long day at work, telling her how much coal I sold. I wanted to apologize to my father for failing to protect our family. I wanted things I could never get again....

That's when I heard it. I looked up and wiped my tears, having heard the faint, but audible groan. I saw her, my lovely Nezuko..I hadn't even known she was here today. I rushed to her side, hoping that she was at least alive.

I fell beside her and brought her up into my arms. I pressed two fingers to her neck, and my heart leaped in my chest when I could feel her pulse. She was alive!

I started to cry again, this time, it was out of happiness. I held her close to me and kissed her forehead. 'Wake up, wake up...please...wake up..' I thought as she groaned again.

I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I didn't notice something was off about her. Her smell was off...it smelt like she almost wasn't human. Her hair was a bit longer, and looked healthier - and that was saying something considering how well she took care of it. Her curves was seemingly larger, making me blush and my heart flutter a bit.

She groaned again, and this time, her mouth opened a bit. I gasped when I saw her perfect white teeth...and....fangs? She had fangs!? What happened to her?

She groaned one last time, then stirred awake. Her beautiful pink eyes met mine, making me blush more.

"Tanji...Tanjiro...." she said in a weak voice. I cupped her face.

"Baby!" I cry. "You're alive..what...what happened?"

"There was a man...he showed up right before we started getting the little ones to bed....just after it started to go dark..." she says, playing with my haori slightly. "He just barged in...and attacked. He was so strong and quick....He flung me against the wall and made me watch....He ate them, Tanji...with no remorse....and I blacked out when he started approaching me...."

My heart drops. Not only did they die, but she had to watch this mystery man eat them. I pull her closer, and kiss the top of her head as she started to cry. We stayed like this for a while, before getting up and burying my family. We had a proper funeral, then went back inside and cleaned up the blood.

Around midnight, Nezuko's stomach started to growl.

"Oh, you're hungry?" I ask as I look at her. "What can I make you, my love?