Episode : 1

In the dream, tripura finds herself in a tense and unsettling scenario. She witnesses that tragic accident unfolding before her eyes, in which her mother is fatally injured. She was feeling a deep sense of helplessness and despair as she watches the events unfold. The dream likely stirs up intense emotions and raises questions about the her relationship with her mother and her subconscious fears.

As the dream reaches its climax, tripura's heart races and her breath becomes shallow, mirroring the overwhelming panic and sadness she feels. The scene intensifies, and she feels a tightness in her chest, as if being choked by the emotions the dream elicits. Suddenly, her eyes snap open, and she awakens with a jolt, gasping for air, her body drenched in cold sweat. The vividness of the dream lingers, and she's left with a lingering unease, trying to shake off the haunting image of her mother's tragic accident.

She got up in the bed she was panting heaving her mind was completely jumbled up with strings of thoughts then she looked arround the room and suddenly got a little curious She saw karan wasn't there besides her

Then her eyes caught the faint glow of light seeping out from the slightly ajar bathroom door so she thought that he must be inside

In the dim moonlit room, the her groggy awareness grows as she realizes her husband is not beside her in bed. A slight sense of disorientation tugs at her thoughts, but the feeling of thirst becomes more urgent. Slipping out from under the covers, she places her feet onto the cool floor, sending a shiver up her spine. The darkness of the room is broken by faint silvery beams filtering through the curtains.With each step down the stairs, the creaking of the wooden steps beneath her feet echoes through the quiet house, intensifying the stillness of the night. Her steps are cautious, as if the shadows hold secrets. She reaches the bottom of the stairs and feels the coolness of the hardwood against her bare feet. The ticking of the old grandfather clock in the hallway serves as a steady companion in the silence.The kitchen is bathed in a soft, ambient glow from the nightlight plugged into the wall outlet. The woman's silhouette crosses the room, her movements almost automatic as she reaches for a glass and fills it with water from the tap. The sound of water flowing is soothing, providing a brief respite from the remnants of the unsettling dream.With the glass in hand, she takes a long, refreshing sip, feeling the coolness of the water easing the dryness in her throat

After placing the glass back to the sink she turns to head back upstairs but just before she climb up the stairs she heard some footsteps

Her heart quickened, a mixture of intrigue and caution flooding her senses. Determined to uncover the source of the sound, she took a step forward, her movements cautious and deliberate.But before she could slip into the room, karan emerged from the shadows, his presence sudden yet reassuring. His eyes met hers, a mixture of concern and mild surprise reflected in their depths.

Karan was looking so startled founding her there at that moment he asked

K : What are you doing here ?

T : Karan I think I should ask you the same what exactly you was doing in that room you told me that the room is abandoned so we shouldn't go there

As her questions hung in the air, the husband's initial reaction was one of slight bafflement.

He hesitated, his features betraying a momentary uncertainty. However, he quickly gathered his thoughts and managed to weave a web of assurance with carefully chosen words.He looked into her eyes, his expression softening as he spoke.

K : You know, old houses like this can make all sorts of strange sounds at night. It's probably just the house settling or maybe a draft moving something around.

His voice was calm and soothing, and he offered her a reassuring smile.

His hand gently squeezed hers, as if to underscore his words with a touch of comfort.

Then he said

K : I checked it out earlier when I couldn't sleep,

he continued, his tone laced with sincerity.

K : Everything seems fine. You know how these old places can be.

She regarded him, her skepticism beginning to waver under his confident demeanor.

His explanations seemed plausible, and his presence by her side acted as a grounding force, tempering her unease.With a small smile, she nodded, conceding to his reasoning.

She shighed

T : You're probably right. I guess I just let my imagination get the best of me.

He chuckled softly, his eyes reflecting understanding.

K : It happens to the best of us. But hey, now we can go back to bed and try to get some sleep. I'll be here with you.

Her tension melted away as his words enveloped her in a sense of security. She felt a surge of gratitude for his steady presence, his willingness to allay her fears. With a renewed sense of calm, they turned away from the abandoned room,

After they reached to the room

Feeling a subtle shift in her demeanor, the he sensed that something was still lingering on her mind. With a gentle touch, karan turned to face her, his eyes filled with concern and a genuine desire to help.

K : Hey, is everything okay?" he asked softly, his fingers tracing soothing patterns along her arm.She hesitated for a moment, then finally met his gaze.

T : I had a nightmare earlier, about my mom,

she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

He nodded, his expression empathetic.

Then he said 

K : Again ! He exclaimed

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Do you want to talk about it?

She took a deep breath, appreciating his willingness to listen.

She recounted the dream, the vivid details still fresh in her mind. As she spoke, his hand never left her arm, his touch a constant source of comfort.

When she finished, he leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

K : I'm here for you, always. And I promise, I'll do my best to help you chase away those bad dreams.

With a tender smile, he shifted closer to her, his arms encircling her in a warm embrace. His closeness created a cocoon of safety and intimacy, a shield against the lingering fears of the night.

Karan gently wishper

K : Close your eyes,"

his voice a soothing lullaby. "Imagine a place where only good dreams exist.

A place where you're surrounded by love and happiness.

As her eyes fluttered shut, he continued to speak in hushed tones, his words painting a serene landscape in her mind.

His fingers gently brushed away any tension that remained, guiding her into a state of relaxation.

Karan leaned close to her ears and said

K : Feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, the soft breeze carrying away your worries," he murmured. "Picture yourself walking hand in hand with the people you love, sharing laughter and joy.

His voice became a comforting presence in itself, anchoring her to the present moment. The room seemed to fade away, replaced by the tranquil world he described.

Remember that I'm right here beside you," he whispered.

K : No matter what dreams come your way, I'll be here to protect you, to bring you back to reality, to our reality.

His words held a promise—a promise of unwavering support and love. And as she drifted into a more peaceful slumber, the edges of her fears softened, replaced by the warmth of his embrace and the beautiful dreams he had woven for her.