Episode : 21

Tripura couldn't shake the feeling of confusion and doubt after telling Karan to come home. She wondered if she had made the right decision, or if she should have first let Anisha know everything before taking such a step. The weight of her choices lingered in her thoughts, leaving her with a sense of unease.

Throughout the entire day, Tripura remained off the grid, consumed by her fear of confronting Karan. Her confusion weighed heavily on her mind, making it difficult to focus on anything else. She contemplated how to initiate the conversation, worrying about the possibility of things spiraling out of control. The uncertainty of how to handle the situation left her anxious and apprehensive about the difficult conversations that lay ahead.

In the evening, seeking some solace, Tripura went to Kiara's room where she found her daughter deeply engrossed in her studies. She sat down next to her, gently caressing her. After a moment of contemplation, Tripura mustered the courage to speak.

T : Kiara, she began softly, would it be alright if you stays the night at Auntie's place tonight?

Tripura's voice held a mixture of concern and hope as she awaited her daughter's response.

Kiara, her irritation growing, questioned her mother again.

Ki : Why do I have to go, Mom?

she asked, her tone slightly annoyed.

Ki : I really don't want to stay with my cousin; she always bothers me.

Tripura, understanding her daughter's frustration, explained gently,

T : I know, Kiara, and I'm sorry that you don't want to stay with your cousin. But there's something important Mommy needs to take care of, and it's for both of our safety. I promise I'll take you back tomorrow

Kiara, after a moment of reluctance, sighed and finally agreed

Ki : Alright, Mom, if you say it's important. But I really wish I didn't have to.

Tripura smiled and hugged her daughter, saying,

T : I appreciate you being understanding, Kiara. I'll make it up to you when I'm back.

They shared a moment of understanding, even though Kiara wasn't thrilled about the situation.

As Tripura dropped Kiara off at her sister's place, just as she was about to leave, her sister caught up with her and asked,

Sis : Is there something going on, Tripura? You've been leaving Kiara behind like this quite often.

Tripura paused for a moment and then replied,

T : I need to visit Karan because his apartment renovation work is going on. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning, so I had to leave Kiara here tonight.

Hearing this explanation, her sister seemed to understand and nodded in assurance. She bid farewell to Tripura, and Tripura left with a sense of relief, knowing that her sister was there to look after Kiara during her absence.

As Karan appeared at her door at 10 pm, Tripura's heart raced, and she timidly opened the door. To her surprise, Karan was beaming and seemed completely fine, which left her puzzled about his sudden appearance.Karan walked inside and took a seat on the couch, while Tripura closed the door behind him. She offered,

T : Would you like to have dinner?

But instead of accepting, Karan reached for a champagne bottle and asked her to bring two glasses. Tripura's confusion deepened as she complied with his request, her hands trembling.Karan poured both glasses and handed one to her. She took it, but her hesitation to drink was evident. The unexpected turn of events had left her feeling anxious and unsure about what was happening.