Chapter 29 The Overlord's Vanity Wife

On Mingyao's big bed, the big gift box is very conspicuous.

This style obviously doesn't suit Mingyao, under Lin Zhi's mocking gaze, Mingyao pursed his lips and said, "Someone suggested to me that this would work well."

Mingyao not only asked his grandfather, but also other people, including Gao Tezhu, who gave him this suggestion when he was choosing the gift box.

A gift that can be seen at a glance will give people a sense of surprise. If Mr. Lin didn't notice it at the first time, wouldn't the effect be compromised?

What Gao Tezhu said, Mingyao thinks it makes sense, and plans to give him a year-end bonus.

Lin Zhi opened the gift box with his own hands, and there were two things inside.

A painting worth three million yuan, and a vinyl record with a price but no market, all come from dead masters.

These are all works that Lin Zhi inadvertently mentioned when he was appreciating paintings or listening to music.

The value of these things has surpassed the money that advertised them. In Lin Zhi's eyes, what makes them more attractive is Mingyao's sincerity.

The bright moonlight shines in from the window, making this night beautiful and quiet.

"Do you not like it?"

Mingyao asked with some unease in his heart. Lin Zhi's expression was not very pleasant, but there was a feeling that he couldn't describe.

"No, I like it very much, I am very happy today."

Lin Zhi looked at Mingyao with a bright smile.

Lin Zhi took out the vinyl record, and there was a record player in Mingyao's room, and he played the record skillfully.

The lyrical and romantic violin music flows in the space like the pouring moonlight.

"Thank you, this is a very meaningful birthday for me."

Lin Zhi hugged Mingyao, because Mingyao's leg had healed, and the height difference between them forced Lin Zhi to stand on tiptoe and kiss Mingyao with his head raised.

The melody of the string music is like the undulating tide, which stains the air with a touch of ambiguous humidity.

Mingyao's eyes lit up again, and the kiss deepened around Lin Zhi's waist.

His palms were pressed against Lin Zhi's waist, and he habitually drew him closer to his arms.

When embracing the person you love to the extreme, people will unconsciously have the crazy idea of blending with each other.

The gift box with presents on the bed was put beside the bed, the shoes placed in a mess, and the shadows of overlapping and falling kisses were elongated by the moonlight.

Mingyao's chest heaved and his heart was beating violently. Under Lin Zhi's active kiss, he didn't take care of the most important gift, but Lin Zhi's kiss also gave him confidence.

He kissed the beautiful young man lying in his shadow, and went bare-chested to find what he had prepared for a long time.

The man's broad back and extremely beautiful but not exaggerated muscle lines are pleasing to the eye. Lin Zhi sat up with his arms propped up, waiting for him to pick up something.

Mingyao found what he wanted, walked steadily in front of Lin Zhi, half-kneeled by the window, and opened the ring on his hand.

It was a pair of rings placed together, and the brilliant blue diamonds shone dazzlingly.