Chapter 151 The Unlimited Player's Ghost Wife

Lao Hong didn't expect the zombie's perception to be so sharp, so he immediately covered his mouth with his other hand.

Everyone immediately communicated silently with their eyes and asked what to do.

There was no problem for them to take down one zombie with so many people, but what they were afraid of was making a sound that would alert other zombies that hadn't gone far, and lead to a siege.

Everyone kept silent and held their breath in a tacit agreement.

Lin Zhi and Xie Qing stood in the front, watching the zombies jumping and approaching.

There is a layer of blue cloud over the eyes of the mummy. They have no vision, weak hearing, and a keen sense of smell to find the breath of the living.

The black and blue official robes are close to the zombie's body, and the corners of the clothes sway with his movements.

Lin Zhi smelled the strong corpse aura, and the zombie jumped in front of him and went deep into the alley, its head kept turning, looking for the breath of the living.

Xiao Jiu opened her eyes wide in pain. The zombie's head was only a dozen centimeters away from her. She could clearly see his exposed fangs, which were like animal teeth, but far more disgusting than that.

The zombie jumped around and jumped out in confusion.

Shi Yi's suffocated face was flushed, the gas in his lungs was too much to be replenished, it had already reached the extreme.

The zombie turned around very quickly, and its two arms were like steel blades and attacked Shi Yimeng.

Shi Yimeng bent over and rolled to avoid it, and was about to use his talent to escape, when he saw the zombie's head rolling down in front of his eyes like a ball, his eyes widened.

The other players also stared wide-eyed, looking at the blond beauty in a baggy coat with outstretched hands.

What kind of talent is this? This kind of shooting speed and power, this is too strong!

Xie Qing looked at Lin Zhi obsessively, with love and pride in his heart.

My wife hey hey hey.

Shi Yimeng said excitedly: "Thank you, thank you."

Although he has a high probability of avoiding it, it will still be very troublesome if he doesn't solve it. I am very grateful to my teammates for taking the shot.

Lin Zhi didn't look at them, looking at the zombies and frowning slightly.

Xie Qing had already introduced to them the setting of zombies that appear in film and television dramas before. Their bodies are stiff, only their heads and limbs can turn, and they like to suck human blood. People bitten by them will be poisoned by corpses. If you don't understand, you will turn into a zombie.

Their bodies are very strong and can be said to be invulnerable to water and fire. In addition to being afraid of light, they can only be restrained by metaphysics, suppressed by spells, and are afraid of cinnabar, copper coins, glutinous rice, black dog blood and other items.

Lin Zhi experienced the intensity of the zombie's invulnerability. He used 70% of his strength to cut off his head, and he felt that it was not over yet. The dead thing in front of him might not be completely dead yet.

Lao Hong took a long breath: "Scared me to death..."

Before he could finish the last word, he squeezed it in his throat and changed his tone because of panic, his fingers trembling slightly.