Chapter 175: Raising Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 175: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

The sound of horse hooves is rapid, raising dust.

Lin Zhi held the reins, feeling the body temperature of the young man behind him, with thoughts in his eyes.

Even though he had always known that Qi He was not a real weak boy, and also knew that Qi He was just pretending in front of him many times, his eagerness and panic when he just learned that Qi He was missing made him face one thing.

He thought he was aware of Qi He's little thoughts and knew Qi He's calculations. Qi He's disguise was not a success, because he could change it at any time as long as he wanted. He was just loving and indulgent, not really worried or nervous. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Qi He's words and deeds in front of him had penetrated into his heart unknowingly, making him as worried as a person in the game.

Lin Zhi sighed inwardly. This shouldn't be considered a capsize in the gutter. After all, he knew that Qi He treated him sincerely.

He is good at calculating people's hearts. He doesn't feel angry when someone uses this method to win his favor, and he is even in a good mood.

The more important people and things are, the more time you need to spend time on them.

With a slight smile on his face, Lin Zhi smelled the aroma of plum wine and hurried forward.

Long after he left that southwest town, he bought a horse to ride with Qi He and returned Yan Yixuan's horse to her.

They went all the way from Qinhe Valley to Liangzhou City, abandoning their horses and taking the water route instead.

Qu Ziheng originally planned to charter a small boat to go there, but Jiang Yan vetoed it.

"We're taking a merchant ship."

Yan Yixuan smiled at Qu Ziheng and said, "Have you forgotten our eldest young master's etiquette?"

Qu Ziheng clasped his fists: "I've forgotten all my sins."

Jiang Yan was laughed at, closed his fan and hummed: "If you are laughing at me, then you can go on the boat by yourself. It's a pity that you won't be able to enjoy the unique river fish feast on the boat. I heard that there is also the first courtesan Liu Fufu. Pipa dance..."

Yan Yixuan/Qu Ziheng: “Let’s go!”

Jiang Yan opened the folding fan and pretended to be a scholar, shaking his head and saying, "Food and sex are also good."

Qu Ziheng: "That's a fish feast!"

Yan Yixuan: "That's the number one courtesan!"

Jiang Yan looked stunned, Qingxun couldn't help laughing, and even Lin Zhi and Qi He also smiled.

Qu Ziheng tutted: "The hungry ghost in the sex."

Yan Yixuan: "Hey, hungry ghost."

Thanks to the two of them in the team, the air is always filled with a happy atmosphere.

Finally, they boarded the large merchant ship Jiang Yan mentioned and asked for six private rooms.

The price was not cheap. Even though Mr. Jiang was rich and wanted to take it all, Lin Zhi still handed over the money with a smile.

"Brother Lin, you are still so polite, aren't we friends?"

Jiang Yan looked at Lin Zhi with something in his words.

Lin Zhi smiled and replied: "It's just friends who don't take advantage."

Jiang Yan felt that the origins of their master and apprentice were strange, and Lin Zhi also felt that the young master had a secret. The other three were all arrogant, and none of them could expose the other.