💜A Family Divided💜

Part 4: A Yizhan Fanfic

Wang Family POV:

As the news of Wang Yibo's divorce from Xiao Zhan reached his family, a wave of shock and disbelief washed over them. They had known the couple as a picture of happiness, their love story celebrated and admired by millions. They couldn't comprehend how it had all unraveled so quickly.

In the days that followed, emotions ran high within Yibo's family. They struggled to reconcile the image they had of their son and brother with the man who had hurt someone they held dear.

Yibo's parents were devastated and heartbroken. They had adored Xiao Zhan as a member of their own family and had shared countless precious moments with him.

His mother wept, her heart aching for Xiao Zhan's pain. "How could Yibo do this? Xiao Zhan was like a son to us," she sobbed.

His father, usually a man of few words, expressed his disappointment. "I expected better from him. He should have known the value of the love he had."

Yibo's siblings, too, were upset and angry. They had looked up to him, admired his talents and dedication, but now they couldn't comprehend his actions.

"Why didn't he try to work things out? Divorce is such a drastic decision," his sister questioned, her voice tinged with frustration.

"He should have thought about the consequences of his actions," his older brother added, his disappointment evident.

Yibo's family was torn between their love for him and their deep concern for the pain he had caused. They longed to understand the reasons behind his choices, but they also struggled to forgive him for hurting someone they had come to cherish.

Yet, amidst the anger and sorrow, there was still a glimmer of hope. They knew their son and brother was hurting too. They yearned for him to find clarity and realize the gravity of his actions.

Yibo's parents reached out to Xiao Zhan, expressing their support and sympathy for what he had been through. They offered a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on, hoping that he would find solace in their presence.

As time passed, they watched Yibo's journey with a mix of sadness and hope. They saw him struggle with the repercussions of his choices, and they prayed that he would come to understand the impact of his actions.

Slowly, Yibo's family began to see changes in him. He became more introspective and seemed genuinely remorseful. He sought therapy and counseling, eager to confront the pain and regrets that plagued him.

The journey towards healing was not an easy one for Yibo's family. They faced challenges in rebuilding the bond that had been shaken by the divorce. But deep down, they loved him unconditionally, and they knew that love meant supporting him even through his mistakes.

In their hearts, they hoped that one day Yibo would find the path to redemption and reconciliation. They yearned for the day when he would be able to look back and learn from the past, finding the strength to apologize and seek forgiveness from Xiao Zhan.

As the seasons continued to change, Yibo's family remained a pillar of strength, ready to embrace him when he was ready to face the consequences of his choices. Their love for him was unwavering, but they also knew that true growth would come from acknowledging the pain he had caused and making amends.

And so, Wang Yibo's family stood united, hopeful that one day their son and brother would find the path to healing and redemption, and that love, in all its complexities, would eventually mend the broken pieces of their family.

Hope that you liked it

Love you all ❣️❣️