17

*Adonis*

I was burning in anger and i was literally not in mood of fighting anymore.Because now if I talk to Perseus too I will not talk but will be shouting on him for sure.

"Adonis!Leave my hand."He shouted."I am sorry.And also sorry for what my friends do-"I stopped for a second just to see his angry face and then spoke.

"Umm I am sure that you are angry with me and that's why you are not saying anything but i didn't even have a clue that my friends will do this."I said.

And finally after sometime,he speak.I never feel this happy before.

"Oh soo now your friends also have to inform you everything.Can't you just understand,they don't want us to be friends and specially they don't want me to enter in anyone of them life,Adonis." He said with a worried face.

"Huh!are you worried about me that i will be not with my friends.And the reason will be you.And if you are thinking this I will punch right into your face.It's totally wrong per."I said seeing right into his eyes.

His beautiful eyes,I can resist myself to stay here from him.It is like a magnet that attracts me.......

"And i again went to my imaginary world and still there is a big matter to solve in my real life.If it can be happen,I would take him with me and we both can live peacefully in my imaginary world.But unfortunately it's not true.Adonis back to reality."I thought to myself and take myself out of this.

"I am also sorry for what i have done Adonis.But I really don't want them to sit with you.You are the only person with whom I feel comfortable."He said hugging me.

"I will not let anyone to come around you and me."I whispered in his ear.

"You bastard,wait here.I know what you mean.Don't you know the place and at what time you are talking."He literally yelled at me.

"You two boys,Wait here.What are you doing in the corridor and after lunch break."I think this voice is of Principal sir.

We slowly turn back and saw that person face.

"Adonis!Run run run."I heard Perseus telling me to run....