20

*Adonis*

"I should not call him.He must be thinking something about me.He will get worried for sure."I thought to myself before going to bed.

"Good morning Mom and Dad."I wish both of them."Good morning Adonis.Come and sit have some breakfast than you also have to go school.Today no excuse.You have to finish your breakfast whether i will call your teacher and tell her what you do at home."Mom warned me.

"Fine mom.You will look a baby's mother if you complain about me."I said."I don't care.I just want you to be sincere and that's it.You don't have to be embarassed that your mom called at school."Mom said.

"Mom,I am not embarassed or anything am just kidding.Let me eat my breakfast and than i have to leave for school."I said  and start eating.

Today I was ready early so i think to call him and ask if he is coming or not.I called him but he didn't pick up.So i thought he must left for school.

"Adonis!How are you bro?"Axe asked."Fine bro,What about you?Did your crush say yes?"I asked raising my eyebrow."Shut up,Take care of your crush not mine.Why do you care if she says yes or no."Axe said.

"Okay okay.I won't interfere into your love life."I again joked."Enough now.Let me live."Axe said."Okayy."I laughed.

"Umm someone is missing in our friend group right Adonis?"Axe said."Yeah.My Perseus Alastair is missing.Where is he?I miss him."I said cutely.

"Really?"A voice interrupted from behind."Yeah."Without seeing i replied and than i turned.

"I think you hate me and will not care about me if I don't came."Perseus said."What I say,I say nothing to you.I said I miss my old friend who left the school who will miss you.My old friend name was Perseus Alastair."I lied.

"Oh so you were missing him.I think you missed me.I was just overthinking.Leave that."He said in a sad voice."Perseus, don't be sad.He is joking.Don't take it seriously."Axe said.

"No-no I am not sad.Just not feeling well. Nothing to worry."He said with a fake smile."What with this fake smile? Anything happened?"I asked.

"Axe,teacher is behind you.Sit down."He said ignoring my question."Hey,Are you ignoring me?"I again asked.

"Why the hell are you speaking continuously. It is giving me headache." He complained.

"And why the hell are you ignoring me?"I say it loud without caring about anyone."Lower your voice Adonis. Everyone is watching us."He said stopping me.

"But I don't care about others.Tell me Pleasee."He said."It's nothing Adonis.Don't get worried.I was not feeling good in morning and that's it."He said in a calm voice holding my hand tight.

"Okay,As you say.But if i found out that something is bothering you and you didn't tell me.Than you will see."I said."Fine fine.Can we move to our lecture whether teacher will be shouting for sure."He said with a smile.