24

*Perseus*

Now I don't want to hide anything from him so i thought to tell him.I took a deep breathe and speak.

"Why the hell you was with that Ivan.Y'know that i don't like him not even a bit and still you stay with him even go out and hang out with him."I said without hesitating."Wait a sec,Why are you reacting this much dude.It's a normal thing.I hang out with everyone."He said being little surprised.

"I know that but not with that guy Adonis.He is not a good friend at all than why."I said. "Do you know that he is not a good friend but why.You always fight with him not me."He said but he didn't speak like this.

"Why are you speaking like this?"I asked with a confused look."And why are you behaving like this?Can i ask this?"He asked. "Because you are not behaving well.You are different from before."I said.

"Enough!Please stop.Can we change the topic Please."He said controlling his anger. "Change the topic?Huh!I don't even want to talk now."I shouted.

"Everyone!Back on your seats."Mr Maudie said.I silently sit beside him and again we both got silent.

*Adonis*

"I don't know what has happened to him.Why is he behaving like this.And why I have to react like this."I said to myself.

"Adonis do you have any extra pen?"Esemary asked.I get out of my train of thoughts.For a second I just process like what is happening around me and than after getting i replied to her.

"Yeah, It's in my bag.You can take it out from the first pocket."I said."Why are so silent?" She again asked.

"Just don't want to get scolded."I lied."Oh before you were never afraid of anyone and today is afraid of getting scolded by teachers. Are you Adonis Adrastos?"She said being shocked.

"I am Adonis and you are Esemary and there is nothing to be shocked about.Okay.Can we please continue with the studying?"I said.

"Adonis,Stand up and read from where I leave."Mrs Maudie said."Mam-uh-I was-I was doing my work."I lied and smiled nervously. "Which work you are doing? Homework?" She asked.

Now I have to say that whether will get punishment for sure and that bastard will again have a chance to laugh on me.Atleast I will get less punishment by saying this.Let's get him into the problem too.

"Mam, Perseus took my notebook without even asking me.He knew that I have to do homework but still."I lied and laughed at him."Stand up Perseus.What's the problem. Why do you take his notebook?"She asked.

"Teacher,I didn't take his notebook.He is-"He was about to say but Mrs Maudie cutted him. "Sit down both of you and focus on reading. I am going to ask questions."She said and we both sat down.

"It was too fun right?Look at your face."I chuckled."Wait and watch Adonis.I will tell you what is fun."He said with a smirk.