Maknea line ~ Stay out of this maknea!

So this request is from @bt21_jkrmy hope you like it!

"But hyung you promised!" Jungkook pouts looking at Namjoon as he is ready to leave for his own room.
"I know, but I must do some things for work." Namjoon says.
"But Hyung please!" Taehyung says now looking at Namjoon, waiting for the older to see his puppy eyes.
"Joon-ah, come on. Work can wait for this evening" Seokjin says now also pretending to be one of the makneas.
"You can't ignore the maknea."Yoongi says, earning a side eye from the oldest knowing that Yoongi was talking about him.
"The manager wants it by tomorrow afternoon." Namjoon says, feeling the pressure of the boys but also the pressure of the whole management team behind BTS.

"We understand that being our leader comes with a price." Jimin says.
"But this is important for you too, you can't work as we are all having movie night!" Hoseok says, Namjoon thinks for a moment.
"It can really wait." Jin says, more serious now.
"I.." Namjoon says.
"We will help you tomorrow, don't worry and sit down. You are stressed enough already." Yoongi says finally Namjoon give in and sits down on the couch next to the others.
"OK!" Jungkook jumps up happy.
"Lets get the snacks and the drinks!"

With that the youngest runs towards the kitchen, it doesn't take long for him to come back. He looks at the others and six pair of eyes are staring back at him.
"wear is the food?" Hoseok asks, but everyone is wondering the same.
"We don't have any..." Jungkook says looking sad.
"When was even the last time we did grocery shopping?" Jin asks, more to himself than to the others.
"I don't know." Yoongi says looking up from his phone as he looks was looking at some tracks.
"I am not going!" Jungkook says putting thump on his forehead, the others follow fast ending up that nobody wants to go.

"Fine rock paper scissors." Hoseok says and the others nod.

"Rock paper scissors." They all say before showing their hands.
"YEAHH!!" Yoongi yells happy as he wins the first round.

More rounds follow and the winners are to excited leaving only three members left.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Can't we just go with the three of us?" Taehyung says, afraid if he does need to go alone.
Nobody says something for a moment before Jimin and Jungkook look at each other and nod.
"Fine." they say. The hyungs look happy at the three makneas that need to go to the store to get the snack that they all want while watching the movie.

"Text us what you want!" Jimin says as the three of them start walking out of the front door. As soon as they leave the door. The three start to complain.

"I am pretty sure that they planned this." Jungkook says.
"Yeah.." Taehyung says.
"What do you think we should get?" Jimin says.
"Of course your already thinking about the food." Jungkook says laughing.
"Of course!" Jimin says, smiling bright.
"Do you remember the time when we went secretly to the store? When we couldn't eat anything?" Taehyung asks, thinking back about the times of them being trainees.
"Good old time, maybe I should go back on a diet." Jimin says.
"NO!" Taehyung and Jungkook say at the same time.
"You can't lose more weight. You are perfect, in my opinion you should gain some weight." Taehyung says.
"Nobody would be happy if I gain some weight." Jimin says.
"We would. My grandma would." Taehyung says smiling as he looks up. Thinking about his grandma in heaven.
"You grandma was awesome" Jungkook says.
"She really was." Taehyung says as a single tear escapes from his eyes.

They finally reach the store and take the things they want and what the other members had messaged to them. They pay and walk out of the store, still talking and laughing.

But the mood changes just as fast as the colour of a leave that falls from the tree.

"Taehyung!! You can't not carry anything. it is heavy!" Jimin sceams angry as he tries to carry the heavy bags with food, drinks and more while Taehyung is running around like a little child playing with the wind.
"A come on. You are not weak!" Taehyung shouts back, but still walks up to Jimin. He makes the gesture that he will carry a few bag from jimin but just as jimin wants to release them Taehyung runs away with some food out of the bag again laughing hard.
"HAHAHAH." Taehyung laughs as he opens the package from the chocolate he had taken out and takes a bite.