-Wedding bells-

Mishika's pov-

Finally today is the day i have been waiting for . My Wedding Day

Here I am sitting in front of the mirror. The beauticians have dolled me up but nonetheless I think I am looking really beautiful and especially this traditional Rajasthani Lehenga and Jewellery is amazing....but really heavy I don't know for how long I have to wear all this.

Soon Dad and bhaiya came to my room

"Looking like an Angel. My princess"Dad said while tears flowed from his and bhaiya's eyes too

Being really emotional I hugged him and sobbed really hard.

" No Don't cry now princess. We will call you daily and we will daily have video chats too. Okay? " Dad said and I giggled upon hearing him and nodded

"Now let's go.....Muhurat nikla ja rha hai" Bhaiya said while wiping his tears

As I was going towards the stage my eyes were on the floor. But soon I saw Raj standing on the stage in all his glory looking really handsome in his Rajasthani Sherwani.

Once I reached till the stage he as always offered me his hand and i happily accepted it.

"Looking like My Queen Mishika" He said making my heart skip a beat.

"Looking like My King Abhiraj" I replied to him while grinning and he chuckled upon that.

Soon we exchanged the garlands and sat on the mandap.

The priest started chanting the mantras. And then asked Abhiraj to fill my partition.

He took a pinch of Vermillion and filled my partition . I closed my eyes to savour the moment for life time.

He then asked Raj to tie nuptial chain around my neck. As he was doing it he intentionally brushed his finger softly on my neck while smirking at me. While I widened my eyes and pouted at him.

After that the priest asked us to take seven rounds around the holy fire. While promising each other to stay together in all the circumstance.and then the pandit ji announced us as husband and wife and asked us to take blessings from all the elders. We took blessings from everyone and while doing so I was crying heavily.

I am definitely going to miss my family. We then bid our byes to my family members and headed towards Rathore haveli.

I was crying continuously while looking out of the window of the car.

"Don't cry jaan. I can't see you like this. I promise we will visit them every week" Abhiraj said while rubbing ny back and wiping my tears I immediately hugged him and calmed down a bit after hearing his sweet nothings.

We reached Rathore haveli after an hour. Raj took my hand and we went till the door of the house.

"Pehle tum dono ki aarti kar dete hai" Said Chaya Aunty

She then did our Aarti and asked me to kick the rice bowl. As Raj got an important call he went to a side to recieve it.

"You guys must be really tired. Take rest. We will do the rest of rituals tomorrow morning" Said Aunty

"Ji Aunty" I said to her smiling

"Don't call me Aunty now Beta. Call me mom, maa, mumma whatever you like" She said while patting my hairs and smiling.

"Ji mom" I said to her

"Then call me dad also" Said Adhyay Uncle while grinning

I giggled and said "ji dad"

Just then Nayra came to me and said " Chaliye bhabhi apko apka room dikha du main"she said to me. While putting her hands in mine and dragging me. She is a really sweet girl. Me and her have a really good bonding.

"Bhabhi this is bhaiya's room. I mean yours also now. Make yourself comfortable and if you need any help you can call me any time" She told me while smiling.

"Thanks Nayra" I said smiling back to her.

"Now I will take a leave. Aap bhi rest karlo" She said and then bid bye to me

I looked around the room and it was really beautiful. Perfect combination of modern but with traditional touches. The walls were of blue and white combination the bed was the king sized one. The view from the balcony was really amazing. I was standing on the balcony when someone came and hugged me from back.

"Shh... It's me" Came the voice of my Raj and I instantly relaxed in his arms.

"Let's go inside. It gets cold here at night. " He said and turned me around. He was still in his sherwani.

"Go and change. This must be really uncomfortable" He said while pointing towards my lehenga and jewellery.

"You can  use the closet and I will change in the room" He told me and I nodded.

How's the chapter guys.
It was short though coz I think that keeping a big chapter for wedding is really boring. The next chapter is going to be a bit long and very sexual
Please vote and comment
Yours Author
Anshi