-Pehli Rasoi-

Abhiraj's pov-

I woke up with my love in my arms. Her soft body pressing against mine. Last night was a pure bliss. Her withering under me......moaning my name like a prayer. It was like a dream from which I never want to wake up. I looked at her face which was still red. Oh god she is even blushing while sleeping. I put the loose strand of hairs behind her ears.

She opened her eyes with my movements and looked at me with her doe eyes.

"Good Morning Mrs Mishika Abhiraj Singh Rathore" I said to her in my husky voice

"Morning" She said while nuzzling in my chest and hugging me.

"Get up jaan. I will prepare a hot bath for you. You must be sore." I said while caressing her hairs

" I love you Abhiraj." She said while looking deeply into my eyes.

"I know jaan I know how much you love me" I said to her smiling

Mishika's pov-

After having the hot bath which Raj prepared for me I came back to the room wearing a red saree and was getting ready. I was wearing my bangles when Raj came and said.

"Aaj mai apni dulhan ko apne hatho se sajana chahta hu"

"Bilkul hukum sa" I said to him smiling while giving him my bangles which he slowly started putting in my hands and then kissed my knuckles. He made me wear my nuptial chain and earrings while sensually touching me and I closed my eyes with the sensation.

He then tied the strings of my blouse and kissed my back and neck lightly.

"This mole is beautiful" He said while pointing out the mole on my lower back and bent down to kiss it giving me goosebumps. Suddenly last night's incidents flashed in front of me and I blushed hard.

"Bas kariye rana ji hume neeche jaana hai" I said to him

"Okay you go I will come after getting ready" He said and kissed my forehead

"Jaan" I stopped on my tracks listening him calling me

"Ji" I said while raising my brows

"Behadd khubsurat lag rahe ho . Bohot jachta hai laal rang tumpe. Mann kar raha hai jaise kal pyaar kiya tha phir se karu....par koi baat nahi raat tak ka wait kar lunga mai" He said while winking at me and I ran from there blushing. I even heard him chuckling. How shameless my husband has become.

Oh like you were not the one who was begging him to fuck you yesterday... My inner voice mocked me.

I then went downstairs and took blessings from mom and dad

"Today is your Pehli rasoi bacche. You need to prepare something as per the rituals." Mom said to me

"Okay mom" I said smiling at her

"Nayra show her the kitchen and help her beta " Mom said to Nayra

"Sure mom" Nayra said and took me to the kitchen.

We went to the kitchen and she told me where all things are kept.

I tied my hairs in a bun. Chal Mishika it's time to impress your in laws with your cooking skills I said to myself
And started preparing the food

I decided to make Aalo ke parathe,
Moong Dal ka halwa , Dhokle, cheese sandwiches and fresh Orange juice.

I quickly boiled the potatoes and started preparing the dough.

Abhiraj's pov-

After getting ready I went downstairs and greeted mom and dad.

My eyes were searching for my jaan as I couldn't see her anywhere.