- Dinner-

Mishika's pov

Soon we reached to my house and Raj bid bye to me after kissing my forehead.

As soon as I entered everyone rushed to me. God I missed them all a lot.

"How are you baccha" Dad asked me while patting my head. I instantly hugged him and said"I am fine dad I missed you all"

One by one everyone hugged me and asked my whereabouts.

" Is he keeping you happy princess? Tell me if he troubles you though he is my best friend I won't leave him" Bhai asked me in his as usual protective tone.

"No bhai I am happy with him" I told him while hugging him.

" Hmm good for him" He said while kissing my hairs .....And everyone giggled upon hearing that.

" Come let's have lunch. I have prepared everything which is your favourite " Maa said while caressing my hairs.

"Yayy! Thank you maa" I said while running towards the dining and everyone chuckled.

After filling my tummy with my mommy's yummy. I went to my room
to pack some of my novels which I forgot here.

As I was packing it I heard a knock on my door.
I opened to see Ishika bhabhi at the door giving me a teasing smile.

" Soooo" She said while smiling mischeviously.

" Soo what" I asked her.

" How was last night huh? " She asked while bumping her shoulder to me.

My cheeks immediately turned into a deeper shade of red.

" It was gud" I told her while blushing profusely.

" I want details. Did you do the deed" She asked and I nodded shyly.

" Was he gentle or rough"she asked excitedly

"Gentle" I whispered while looking at my lap. Feeling really shy.

"Is it paining? " She asked worriedly

"A bit only" I assured her.

" Okay you should take some rest after that we will watch some new shows" I nodded hearing her words and decided to take a nap.

Abhiraj's pov-

After dropping my biwi in my in laws house I directly went to my office
Entering my elevator I reached to my cabin where my assistant was waiting for me with my schedule.

" Sir today you have meetings with Oberios and another one with Shekhawats" He said making me nod.

" Okay do the preparations I will be there in 10 minutes " I told him

After completing my meetings and sone other works I went to pick up my jaan .

Soon I reached Rajput Mansion and rang the bell. Maa opened the door and asked me to come in.

I saw my jaan leisurely sitting on sofa with her head on her father's lap and feets on Akshansh's lap. She has wrapped everyone around her pinky finger. Including me. I am not complaining though.

As soon as she saw me she gave me her signature beautiful smile and ran to give me a tight hug wrapping her arms around my torso. I also clung to my baby koala. She kissed my cheeks and said with a pout " I missed you raj" But instantly a megawatt smile covered her face and she said" But I had fun here I missed them all too" She said pointing towards her family.

" I missed you too sweetheart " I said while looking at her lovingly. Though I had a busy schedule but her thoughts always crossed my mind. I thought about calling or texting her but I didn't as I didn't want to disturb her family time.

I came out of my thoughts with some throat clearing sound. And I saw her family was looking at us with a teasing smile .We immediately recognized our positions and got untangled.

" Sorry to disturb you guys but tum logo ka romance khatam hi nahi ho raha tha aur hume dinner bhi to karan hai" Said Nidhi bhabhi.

" Yes come Raj mumma has made some delicious dishes" My jaan said beaming with happiness. I know food makes her happy.

After that we all had dinner while chatting about buisness and politics whereas I deliberately put my hand on My jaan's lap and was drawing teasing circles while eating my food nonchalantly. She gave me a shy smile and her face was flushed. We soon finished our dinner and left after saying our goodbyes

Hii guys
Sorry for late update but 11th ke exams are nearing so I had to prepare.
Please vote and comment guys I really need some inspiration.
Thank you
Yours Author-
Anshi