Phantom Bride Part 4

"Augh..." Idia groans with distaste as he's wheeled in front of everyone. Though they're all surprised to see him all gussied up for his 'wedding'. Hair done in a neat updo, cladded in a dark tux that enhances his charm with two white lily flowers on his tux to finish off the look.

"Oh, IDIA! That long fitted jacket really enhances your air of nonchalance. Its black color and gothic style contrasts delightfully with your bright hair, and those white lilies are as charming as your smile." Eliza swoons with hearts for eyes, hands clasped together and pressed against her own cheek.

"I took the liberty of pulling his hair back. It's a minor, yet critical detail." Nana tells her as he and Grampy float over to the bride,"Now you can enjoy his lidded eyes and flawless features unobstructed!" Grampy tells her.

"He's positively dashing! I expected nothing less of the attendants who helped my mother and father prepare for their own nuptials." Eliza hugs them both before flying over to a frightened Idia,"Idia, darling, you look every bit the perfect groom! I'm absolutely beside myself!" she chirps cheerfully.

"Ugh, this embarrassment burns. I mean the parts that aren't already on fire, that is. Did I lose a bet or something? Or maybe this is a dream. Can I wake up now? I just wanna go back to my room." Idia mutters rapidly as frowns heavily with narrowed eyes.

"Whoa, Idia's dressed to the nines!" Deuce exclaims with wide eyes,"He's as frozen as we are. They wheeled him in here on a stand." Trey notes with a tiny sweatdrop,"She slapped Idia too? Bridey's downright ruthless!" Cater comments with wide eyes.

"I resent that. I'll have you know I just gave him a teensy poke because he tried to run." Eliza corrects them as she lifts up a finger,"Stunning rescue, guys. You crashed and burned, and now you're nothing but a pile of wreckage." Idia spat venomous insults with a roll of his eyes.

"Grr..." though everyone just glowered at them,"Shouldn't you normies be good at all this vapid socializing stuff? Aren't you embarrassed?!" Idia gives them a mocking grin as his hair casts a shadow over his eyes,"GRRR." this resulted in intensified glares as well as murderous auras.

"You are SO right, honey dearest. Any other guy is a total wreck compared to you! And the way you tell people hard truths when they don't want to hear them? Well, that takes real kindness and integrity! You're just so perfect, I can't wait a minute longer." Eliza squeals as she turns around with arms spread wide,"WE'LL HOLD THE WEDDING TONIGHT!" she announces loudly.

<"WHAT!?">

"Wait, TONIGHT?!" Idia's eyes bulges out of his head from shock,"Yes, darling! Just imagine: tonight, when the clock chimes midnight, we'll seal our eternal marriage with a kiss!" Eliza then held Idia's hands,"Then you'll shed your mortal form, and together, our souls will depart for our honeymoon!" she cheers gleefully while Idia pales at the mere thought.

"And leave this mortal coil without getting to read my manga?! NOOO!
Guys! You gotta get me out of this!" he starts to struggle as he pleads to his 'friends', who all avoid eye contact or just didn't give a hoot.

"Well, well, well. It sounds like you've found someone who loves you in spite of your bad attitude." Vil comments spitefully,"Yeah, y'know what? Good on you for finding your soulmate." Leona huffs as he closes his eyes,"What?!"Idia stares at them with disbelief,"Why are you so shocked after hurling all those insults at us?" Jack reminds him with disappointed eyes.

"It's finally happening! Our princess's wedding, 500 years in the making! Back in the old days, this event would've merited a nationwide celebration. But our neighbors were ungrateful scoundrels! They betrayed us without a second thought!" Grampy shed tears, which he dabs away with a handkerchief.