Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Gianna?

September 12, 2023

                                                                             12:30 pm

Gianna's POV:

Yesterday Eli was showing me the ropes on how to throw knives. Right now I'm in the training room practicing, which by the way is very hard. First I assume the right stance and swing the knife forward. Next, release the knife and follow through. Then I check what needs to be changed so I can throw the knife perfectly. To throw the knife, I have to not bend my elbow and have it in a circular arc blah blah blah. I throw the knife and it's not even near the target.

"Ugh! Why is this so hard?" Elijah literally said I'm a natural so why am I not naturaling? I try the next two times and they're almost there, but yet so far. I try one more time, letting go before the aim was at the target andddddddddd. I made it. Victory dance time.

"Do the pup pup boogie." And I do my dance until I hear a bothersome person. "Gia, baby!"

"Gia?"

"What Ayanna?" I groan. She comes up to me and squeals, "Why are you yelling?" I say as I cover my ears.

"So there's a mafia ball coming up and we have to go shopping, please Gia." I nod my head at her. Kade's a mafia boss so he'll be there, I have to go. He probably won't recognize me obviously because I went from adorable to fine as wine. Period. "Yea of course."

"Okay get dressed."

I pause, "Wait right n-" I get cut off by her groan. I roll my eyes and turn around. I hear her clap, "Chop chop." I roll my eyes again. I walk to the locker room and grab my bag. I pull off my clothes and put on a white sleeveless crop top and tan leggings with holes on the side. I put on some clear sandals and my white purse.

I walk back out and cover my ears again due to Yanna's loud squeal

I walk back out and cover my ears again due to Yanna's loud squeal. "Girl you look so cute!" I sigh, "Yeah whatever let's go."

***

We're at the mall right now and I'm debating if I should get a belly piercing or not. Yea no, wait. Yes. "Do you want to get a piercing?" I turn to Ayanna, "Yesssss!" What is with her and
yelling.

She drags me to the piercing cubicle in the mall. "Let's go at the same time." I nod at her. Two people come to tend to us and we go at the same time. I squeeze my eyes shut and grasp Ayanna's hand. "May I have a nose piercing also?"

I got a gold stud nose piercing and a dangly star belly piercing.