Kill to Kiss You

Description: Jeon Jungkook, the newly minted leader of the Yong Jegug, carries the weight of his fragile empire on his shoulders

Description: Jeon Jungkook, the newly minted leader of the Yong Jegug, carries the weight of his fragile empire on his shoulders. Desperate for a distraction, he goes to a notorious underworld brothel where Kim Taehyung, temptation wrapped in silk and lace, is auctioning off his virginity.

Top: Gguk

Bottom: Tae

Author: suicidebybooks (https://archiveofourown.org/users/suicidebybooks/pseuds/suicidebybooks)

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/23930416/chapters/57545482

My Review: If I have to describe this book in one word, that has to be EPIC. This is without a doubt one of the best taekook fanfics I have read. So many ups and downs and twists and turns and this book is soo gripping and exciting and towards the end very romantic. I absolutely loved reading each and every bit of it. Till end it captures the reader's attention and you would want to know what happens. Jungkook shone throughout in his conflicted character of a feared and ruthless mafia who is literally just helpless and whipped in front of Tae. I especially loved their dream sequences and how the author has embedded them with their current situation. 

This story does contain some very disturbing scenes, violence,  SMUT, implied non-con. Please read all the tags for any triggering content.

Negative Point: The only negative point is Jimin was irritating throughout. Phew...

My Rating: 9.5/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story.