I Wish i Could Be Yours and You Could Be Mine

Description: Taehyung is a crown prince of his kingdom, carrying dangerous secret

Description: Taehyung is a crown prince of his kingdom, carrying dangerous secret. He knows that one day, he has to sit on the throne and marry a noble lady to give him children, but that is not what he wants. He has always been different, had forbidden thoughts and he was never brave to turn them into reality.

Until he meets him. Jeongguk, a young boy that comes to the court to become a soldier.

Neither of the young boys can deny and resist the strong pull between them and they start seeing each other in secret. While Jeongguk trains and goes in battles, Taehyung is preparing for his duties as the ruler of the country. They go through lots of hardships and tests, but they know that as long as they have each other, nothing else matters.

Top: Gguk

Bottom: Tae

Author: BTSLarryAf

(https://archiveofourown.org/users/BTSLarryAf/pseuds/BTSLarryAf)

Story Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27915133/chapters/68358058

My Review: Well Royal AUs are one of my most favorite genres and this story is simply soo good. The story and character development is really good to read and it will definitely make you feel the love between the two characters and their hardships. This story depicts how a homosexual relationship can be really problematic for a king who needs to marry and produce an heir and it was written soo realistically. But amongst all that the love and the dedication both tae and kook had for each other is something to applaud and admire. 

The story had drama, angst, fluff, smut, violence and minor character deaths. 

Negative Point: There are no negatiove points.

My Rating: 9.0/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story.