𝟎𝟎 : 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝖟𝖊𝖗𝖔 : 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

        ❝𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐔―!❞ The six years old screams, struggling to get out from the strong grips of the men holding him as he watches the tall, slender like frame, woman taking his younger; three years old brother, with herself.

❝Let my brother go.❞ He cried, feeling himself being dragged by the men. He cried even harder, feeling his chest tightening when his eyes fell over his mother's blood covered body, lying on the cold floor, lifelessly.

❝M-Mom… Ashu!❞ He screamed, trying to release himself from the people holding him but failed.
❝ASHU!!!❞ He yelled loudly for the last time before he was thrown inside his own room, the doors closing on his face as the men locked him inside there.

He cried, knocking, punching, kicking against the hard structure of the wooden door, screaming out for his brother who was also taken away from him after his mother. His whole body shivered when he remembered the event of his mother getting stabbed right in front of his eyes, taking her last breathes in front of him while he stood, completely helpless.

❝M-Mom…❞ He cried, sliding down on the floor, next to the hard door frame.
❝A-Ashu… don't t-take… don't take him away. MOM!!!❞ He cried even harder, feeling intense pain rising inside his chest, tears streaming down his face as he choked on his own sob.

He still couldn't understand how they ended up like that. Not too long ago, the three were having a normal dinner like usual; happy, laughing and teasing each other, enjoying their family bond like always when suddenly everything started to crumble down one by one, without any of them noticing it.

One moment, they were together; happy and laughing with each other while the very next moment, they are crying, in pain, almost dead. And most importantly ― apart.

was this the end of his all dreams, happiness… his life? Was this the end of everything?

        Standing outside the 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐌 house, the tall woman glanced at the car behind her, peeking inside through the opened window, at the little frame of a boy, sleeping peacefully or more like ― unconscious due to the heavy dose of serum injected in his body.

❝We locked the boy inside.❞ One of the men informed as the woman turned to look at them with her sharp eyes.
❝Burn the house down.❞ With that simple sentence being delivered, the woman got inside the same car as the unconscious boy, motioning for the driver to ignite the engine which he did, immediately.

A wicked smirk found its way up her thin lips as the reflection of the burning flames flashed in her eyes, watching the Nigam house burning down to ashes with pure satisfaction.

❝Drive away.❞ The driver immediately pressed on the accelerator, turning the steering wheel as he drove away from that place, leaving behind nothing but ashes.

Once moving far away from the Nigam house, the woman glanced beside her, at the unconscious boy. Letting her long, slender like fingers, softly graze over the honey-milk like skin of the three years old, she smirked, her eyes sparkling with the hint of mischief and pure evil.

❝Finally…❞ She whispered, a wicked grin adorning her thin lips.
❝I got you and no one can take you out of my cage, no one.❞ She laughed like a madman, her fingers resting on the cheek of the unconscious boy; her eyes sharp and fierce as she delivered the next words, her tone stern and desperate.

You belong to me. I owe you now. You are mine, only mine… my 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖.