𝟎𝟐 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖

𝖙𝖜𝖔 : 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜

          ❝We'll be get going, Vaishu Di.❞ Anushka informed, picking up her college bag from the couch along with Siddharth, Riyaz and Avneet. Vaishnavi smiled, bidding the four  goodbye along with Jannat, Faisu and Sumedh.
❝Be safe and take care.❞ The four smiled before finally departing from the other four, making their way outside to the car waiting for them which always drives them to the college.

❝Good Morning, Vicky.❞ The four greeted the tall male; 𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐌, dressed up in all black attire, wearing black sunglasses and an earpiece attached to his left ear, standing beside the black Mercedes. Without uttering a single word, he moved aside, giving way for the four figures to get in which they did before Vikram finally decided to get in as well, beside the driver.

Grabbing his story book from his bag, Siddharth lets himself get lost in the fantasy world until they reach their college.

         𝟕:𝟑𝟑 𝐀𝐌 ― The four reached their college almost half an hour earlier like usual. Walking side by side, the four made their way through the hallway, facing their respective lockers to grab the necessary stuff. Avneet and Anushka being in the same grade while Riyaz and Siddharth being in the same.

❝Let's meet during the recess time.❞ Avneet suggested, earning a pair of nods from the boys before she left with Anushka to their class, Riyaz and Siddharth leaving for their own class as well.

❝I just hope that I don't come face to face with that 𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 today or else I will surely punch him in his stupid face.❞ Siddharth laughed at Riyaz's statement, shaking his head while Riyaz playfully glared at him.
❝I am serious.❞ Riyaz tried to look intimidating but ended up looking like a cute, pouty baby.

❝We will see what you will do when Ishaan actually comes.❞ Still unable to control his laugh, Siddharth dragged a whiny Riyaz from his arm, entering their classroom and immediately coming face to face with the same guy they mentioned earlier ― along with his four minions.

❝Look, the clowns are finally here.❞ Ishaan smirked, standing in front of Siddharth and Riyaz, looking down at them as he is taller than him.
❝Move away, Ishaan Thakur.❞ Siddharth spoke with a stern tone, his eyes holding a fierce glint as he stood in front of the taller male; blocking his view of Riyaz.

❝Or else, what will you do, huh?❞ The man challenged, laughing in a mocking manner.
Siddharth rolled his neck back before looking at the taller male with an unreadable glint, handing his bag to Riyaz behind him who immediately stepped aside; a known smirk adorning his face.

❝Don't say, I didn't warn you.❞ Before Ishaan or his minions could actually comprehend what happened, Siddharth stepped back, moving forward again and giving a roundhouse kick right in Ishaan's face; making him fly back ― falling on his minions, down on the ground.

❝And there goes all the wickets.❞ Riyaz cheered, jumping on Siddharth's back, mockingly laughing at the fallen guys on the floor.
❝This is like seventh time you got kicked on your face, Ishaan.❞ Riyaz reminded, getting down from the eighteen years old back.

❝Just accept it that you can never win against us and kindly, fuck off.❞ He flicked him off by his middle finger before they both walked past the fallen males, making their way to their seat; the last bench in the third row from the door.

❝Don't tell Vaishu Di that I cursed.❞ Riyaz requested, showing his puppy eyes to Siddharth who smirked, pretending to be having deep thoughts about it.
❝Okay, I won't…❞ Riyaz smiled widely which soon faltered when Siddharth spoke again.
❝But on one condition.❞ Looking at the younger with his own shoulders slumped down and a defeated pout, Riyaz motioned for the brown hazel eyed boy to continue.