chapter 4

Jungkook asked Mira to take baby to his room as he wanted to have a serious talk with his husband . He knew that it won't be pleasant .

Taehyung walk downstairs and start moving towards the door he didn't even acknowledge the presence of his husband or he might have but want to ignore it .

"Where you think you are going ? I told you we need to talk " he stop in his track while listening to Jungkook's voice

"I didn't remember I need your permission to go somewhere and about your talk there is nothing to talk about." Taehyung replied without looking back at Jungkook

Jungkook can't believe what's going on it's first time after marriage that Taehyung talk to him in this tone

"Tae if something is wrong please talk to me don't just ignore me and our daughter. I didn't even named her yet , you wanna name our baby . .. please don't act like that. Talk to me if any thing is bothering you ." Taehyung clench his fist while listening to Jungkook.

"You wanna know what's wrong don't you ? " Taehyung asked

"Yes.. tell me what's wrong both of us can talk it out ."

Taehyung start laughing listening to Jungkook

"You really wanna talk this out then listen . Every fucking thing is wrong from the time you give birth to that girl . All I fucking wanted was a boy , was that so damn hard ." Taehyung said while coming closer to Jungkook

"Tae .. what are you saying. She is your child it doesn't matter if it's girl or boy ." Jungkook said

"Don't call that thing my daughter . I wish to never have her in first place "

Taehyung said but the next second Jungkook slapped him

"You are sick in your mind Taehyung. She is your daughter we made her together how can you say something like for her " Jungkook said while tears were spilling from his eyes .

"How dare you to slap me for that thing Jungkook"Taehyung said in really deep voice

"It's not a thing she is you.." Taehyung cut Jungkook off by saying

"Never say that she is my daughter ever again . You are lucky that  I have lot of work In office never dare to raise your voice or hand Infront of me ."
Taehyung said in angry deep voice enough to send chills down Jungkook spine  . With that he march towards the main door and leave house with loud thud .

Jungkook by the time was sobbing badly. Taehyungv behavior left him shocked he can't believe he slapped his beloved husband but he didn't regret it even a bit . He can kill a person who wished for her daughter to never be born without an ounce of regret. His daughter is the best thing that ever happened in his life the thought of not having his daughter by his side is horrifying.

He wiped his tears with his hands and thought to check on her daughter.

It's been a month and things didn't change a bit Jungkook and Taehyung hardly spoke for once more over Taehyung start sleeping in guest room  he shift all his necessaries there .

Jungkook don't even see Taehyung for weeks he came late at night and leave early in morning. He didn't even once looked at his daughter .

Jungkook tried a lot of times to talk to Taehyung but never get a chance . He longed for his husband he want to tell him a lot of things. He wanted to tell him how their baby  changed a lot how her dark brown eyes become light . How she moves her hand s and legs when she is annoyed and how she cried a lot when she is hungry . He wanted his husband by his side when he named his daughter  yes he named her daughter yoona . But it was not how he wanted."

Days turn into weeks and weeks into months and months turn into years but things don't change for a bit or they kinda become worse

Taehyung is hardly at home these days  he is busy with a new deal and for that he travels a lot he spends moths in different countries for the deal purpose.

Yoona was now  four year old bubbly girl . She had the most prettiest smile with delicate features . She was beautiful and smart . She always stick to her papa her whole world revolves around her papa .And her papa Jungkook loves her most in the world.

Jungkook was very much hurt because of Taehyung behavior but now he stop caring about him. He never brought the topic again and put all his focus of her daughter. He do his responsibility as house husband but nothing more than that . Both of them lost communication and now their relation is of mere name .

He thought that things will get fine with time but now he was tired . He is tired of waiting for something that never going to happen. The thought of divorce cross his mind several time . He made his mind that when Taehyung will return from his business trip he would talk to him for last time and if things didn't change he would divorce him and leave for America.

He and yoona will live with his parents . He can take care of her alone  like right now cause his partner never played any role of father for yoona .And Taehyung can marry some one else and have a son which he very much wanted

He can't even remember how many times he tried taking to Taehyung but everytime the talk end with Taehyung cursing his fate for having a daughter , or how he want a boy and not girl or how he wishes he never had a daughter or some more hurtful things

Yoona and Taehyung hardly ever interacted even though they have been living in the same house . Taehyung always ignore her presence .  And about yoona she love her Dada  even though he doesn't even talk to her but she always ask Jungkook things about her Dada and Jungkook being a kind hearted person always tell her good things about Taehyung. He always tell her that her Dada loves her that's why he works hard to give her best life and she became very happy listening to all this . He obviously told her lie cause he don't wanna break her heart .