chapter 3

It's been three days since Jungkook is in hospital none except his maid was with him he tried calling taehyung but he never received the call he always wait for his husband to come and hold their little princess.

He wanted to share thousand things with him . He wanted to tell that how beautiful his little peanut have became

He wanted to tell her how she is like both of them . He wanted to complain how the baby didn't let him sleep at night .

Jungkook felt lonely . His parents were in America as they shifted there after his marriage and about his in laws  they live in Deagu. He don't understand what is going on .

The doctors inform him in morning that he would get discharged today in evening .

He can't wait to go at home . Even though he was mad at Taehyung ,  he want nothing more to be in his embrace right now .

It was time when Jungkook got discharged he was really happy he thought that he would scold Taehyung a lot and throw a lot of trauma, and he won't easily forgive him .

It was evening when Jungkook reach home . Taehyung was nowhere around which only implies that he was in office .

Jungkook thought to rest for a while till taehyung return . He took his daughter with him towards his room. He asked Mira to prepare some milk for his daughter and after feeding her both of them slept .

He woke up when everything was dark looking at clock it was about 8pm . He saw her daughter peacefully sleeping so he thought to go downstairs and look for Taehyung as he normally come around this time .

He called Mira to stay with his daughter while he set the dinner table .

He waited and waited but Taehyung didn't come . His daughter woke up he feed her and made her sleep again but Taehyung was nowhere .

He waited till 12pm the food was all cold now . He lost his appetite while waiting but he know that he shouldn't skip his meal so he ate a few bites .

He doesn't remember how many times he called Taehyung but it was not picked for once .

His mind can't came up with the answer that what happened with Taehyung suddenly , cause last time he remember everything was alright and Taehyung can't wait to hold his baby , Then what went wrong .

When he gain his concious he thought Taehyung would be the first person around him but there was no one.

In morning he thought when he would woke up Taehyung would be carrying their beautiful princess and will tell how much she resembles him . But again there was nothing like that .

He thought when he return back at home Taehyung will be waiting for him and their daughter, but again his hope got crushed.

All of this hurt him so much. He just came out of life and death situation, not just him but also their daughter. He need some one to console him , some one to be there for him .

He didn't know when one tear role down his cheek and then one more and more and he began crying. He started to sob . His emotions were scattered he can't control them .

He was so angry on Taehyung but more than angry he was disappointed on him . He can't believe that Taehyung is being so irresponsible cause the most responsible person according to him was Taehyung.

He decided to not wait for him anymore and went to his room to sleep .

Jungkook woke up by the voice of shuffling of things . He woke up and saw a figure standing Infront of wardrobe. It didn't take him more than a second to know that it was Taehyung.

"Tae" he called his husband

But Taehyung ignored him

"Taehyung am taking to you " he said in an angry voice

"What? " comes a simple reply from Taehyung

"What do you mean by what ? Where the fuck were you from past days" Jungkook said

"I was busy with work "taehyung said

"Busy my foot . How could you be so irresponsible"

"Me being irresponsible what are you taking about ?" Taehyung ask while taking his clothes and moving towards washroom.

"Are you kidding me . What's wrong with you . You never came to see me at hospital . Leave it you didn't even see our daughter. "

Tae ignored him and move towards washroom

Jungkook called him again and again but he didn't respond

Jungkook look around for her daughter and she was nowhere .

He ran downstairs and saw Mira feeding her

"Mira inform me before taking her " he said to Mira

While Mira replyed saying that she was hungry and crying while Jungkook was sleeping peacefully and she didn't want to disturb her sleep .

Jungkook thought to drink some coffee till Taehyung return downstairs and have a serious talk with him.