• First cuddles

== notes :
this was,,, born from a moment of boredom :3

Kamishiro Household, 15:30

"Wait, Kamishiro household?" you, dear reader, will ask.
and to you, I reply, "Yes, it is another ruijiro bitch".

Benjiro seemed different than the other times, as he approached the house - he never went to anyone else's house other than Hana's or Tsukasa's (not that he could go to Tsukasa's now, since the blonde was always with his new girlfriend).
It honestly made Benjiro's blood boil, he got discarded so easily.
He felt the tears build up in his eyes, but wiped them away, as to not worry his boyfriend. Yup, heard that right fellas, I'm referring to Rui as Benjiro's boyfriend.

Unusually, he was wearing a different hoodie and his hair were neater. He also had a little handbag, that seemed to contain something in it.
He finally arrived, taking a deep breath and ringing the doorbell.

A couple of minutes later, he could hear loud footsteps - and the door opened. Rui stood there, with a smile «You're here!» he said, fixing his glasses - wait, glasses?
«Since when you wear glasses?» Benjiro asked, tilting his head - he seemed collected, but his heartbeat was herratic. He thought he has fallen for him even further.
«oh, uhm - I use them every once in a while.. I'm.. not really fond of them» the other replied, as he led his partner inside of the house.

«So, is it just us?» the brunette asked softly, following him close behind.
«mhm, just the two of us» he replied, smiling «why?»
«Oh, nothing just curious»

They reached the violet-haired boy's room,
«I'm sorry for the mess, I tried my best to clean it up» the room's owner apologized, blushing a little.
The other sighed, «It's okay, you tried» he said, getting on his tip toes and making him lower a little, so he could kiss his cheek.
Rui was surprised, but smiled «Ah~ So you're starting to initiate physical affection?» he teased, making the other blush violently
«Sh-Shut up..» he muttered, looking away and handing him the handbag he was holding «This is for you..»

The troupe member seemed surprised, as he opened the bag to find..
«a platypus plush?»
it was, in fact, a platypus plush — with a lilac ribbon
«Oh, this is..» The gift's receiver was speechless, he was surprised to say the least
«I saw it.. sitting around in a shop and.. I thought you'd like it..» Benjiro blushed even more, looking down and fidgeting with his hands
«Oh, you..» Rui smiled, and hugged his boyfriend, plush still in hand «Thank you, I love it.. and I love you»
The brunette was taken a little aback, but smiled, «I'm glad you liked it..» he murmured, closing his eyes

The two ended up cuddling, just talking about whatever went through their minds - mostly ending up in Rui rambling about platypuses. Benjiro didn't mind, as his voice was soothing, and making him falling asleep.
Rui seemed to take a note of this, «my, was I that boring?» he asked teasingly, brushing his hair
«.. I love you..»

== notes :

Fun fact!

Benjiro never said "I love you" back, not once :3