💜REO x F!READER💜

FORMAT: oneshot
PLOT: arranged marriage basically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikage Reo and L/N F/N. The children of the two most influent families in Japan.
And what would make them even more powerful? A strong connection between the two of course. How? They came up with an arranged marriage.
Reo was in his twenties, busy with his football career. You were busy with university, your goal was to build a business able to control the sports world in Japan, and maybe then extend it globally.
None of you was planning to get involved into a relationship, much less into a whole marriage.

"Y/N you WILL marry that man. End of the story." Yelled your mother.
"But mom I'm trying to build a career and I have to finish university first-"
"Baby go to your room please. I'm sorry but it's all settled now. Please try to understand, it can bring so much benefit to our business." Your father tried to reason with you.
You didn't argue further and dropped it.

"Good evening Y/N, I'm Reo. It's nice to finally meet you." he bowed down.
You were able to meet your fiancé only 2 weeks before your marriage.
This was crazy.
You then introduced yourself formally.
"Listen..I'm only doing this for my parents. Nothing more. So after the ceremony you can continue with your business, and I'll go on with my life. We just have to live in the same house, that's it."
"I agree..but I would very much appreciate if we could get along."
"Yeah of course, that's not a problem." You answered.

The ceremony went great. It was all so fancy, your long white dress made you feel like a princess.

The tables were perfectly organized, and the guests seemed to really enjoy the party

Throughout the whole event you talked with everyone about business and stuff, but sometimes Reo would stick by your side, or you could see his eyes shine while looking at your figure.
After everything was over you two went to your new house, which was kindly payed by your families.

As you got inside your eyes scanned the huge mansion, amazed by the perfect decor.
"Our families really have taste. This is too much even for me" you chuckled.
"You don't like it? We could always-"
"I like it, really. I just need to get used to it. This is more than I could ever ask for."
"You're really humble huh?"
"I like getting things with my hard work, that's all." Reo smiled at you, almost proud, to hear those words.
"Go change into something comfortable, I'll make us some tea okay?" He said.
As you went upstairs your heart started racing, this was basically your honeymoon technically, but this was only an arranged marriage.
"How should I act omg" you thought to yourself while you changed into something comfy and simple.
You couldn't deny that Reo had his charm, he was attractive and seemed like a mature person, but still there were no feelings involved.

As you got downstairs he handed you a cup of tea. You two sat on the couch and talked.
"So, you're in university right? How much do you have left?"
"I actually plan to finish in like 6 months if everything goes well. Then I'll start my own business. Maybe one day I might be your boss you know?"
"How so?" He was visibly confused.
You chuckled before explaining your plans.
"I want to create a business which controls the world of the sport in Japan. And maybe one day I'll manage to extend my company globally.
The goal is to control sports agencies and societies, which control the athletes. I'll try to invest in good players, and make people pay more attention to sports. It's business you know?"
"It'll be challenging, but with enough knowledge you can actually do it. Well I look forward to work for you boss" he said jokingly, but with a hint of seriousness.

In the next weeks you and Reo were busy but always made some time for each other to at least talk or do some stuff and chores.
Your husband was really sweet and respectful. He was never too much, it was like living with your soulmate but with no romance involved.
You finally graduated and were ready to start your business, while Reo's football career was at his peak.
You were a successful couple, only one thing was missing...love.

In the past 6 months you couldn't help but fall for him.
He was the perfect man after all.
But you still hid your feelings, it was an arranged marriage, you couldn't expect him to really love you back.
"Hey Reo, I'm going to work, today I have a lot of stuff to take care of at my office so I don't think I'll be able to get home before like 7PM. If you get hungry don't wait for me okay? Bye!!"
"Bye Y/N, take care."
It was Reo's day off. So he decided to sleep some more time. He got up around 11AM.
When he went into the kitchen he noticed you forgot some documents on the table.
So the man decided to prepare you a bento for lunch with your favorite foods and bring the documents to you.

Your business was relatively new, but it was already paying well thanks to you managing the finances. But it was also the first time that Reo walked in here.
"This company is huge, my wife is so real for this I swear." He thought to himself chuckling.
A lady at the front desk saw him and asked him his identity. "Mikage Reo. I'm the boss' husband."
The lady led Reo to your office.
"Mrs. Mikage? Your husband is here."
"Come in."
As he stepped in he greeted you and apologized for interrupting your work.
"Don't worry Reo, why are you here?"
"You just forgot some documents on the table..Mrs. Mikage" he said smirking.
"Omg I was going insane searching for them this morning. Thank you Reo!!"
"I also brought you lunch, I hope you don't mind my cooking skills"
"You're good actually, thank you. Please have a seat, I'll order some food for you as well and you can eat here. It's lunch time anyways"

As you two were eating he looked around your big office. "Congratultions by the way. This business seems going extremely well."
"Yeah, it's a bit tiring sometimes but it was my dream. I'll be your boss soon you know?"
"Really?"
"Yep! I'm having a meeting with your football Agency soon. I'm 100% sure they'll accept the deal."
"Oh wow I didn't know. So my wife will be my boss huh? I better not make you mad then" you both laughed.
"You really are a great woman Y/N, I honestly couldn't ask for a better wife. You work hard and manage to also take care of me most of the time. Thank you."
You blushed. "W-where is this coming from? I'm just doing my job, and you're a good husband too Reo"
As you two finished eating Mikage got up, ready to leave.
Then he walked up to you to hug you. "Don't stress yourself too much okay?"
"I'll be okay don't worry."
He then looked at you and placed his lips on yours softly, after a few seconds he pulled away.
Reo walked to the door like nothing happened.
"Have a good day business woman"
You were left speechless.
"What just happened?"

You expected to talk this out, but you two didn't. It just became a routine, you would often kiss before one of you went to work, or before going to bed.
And you weren't complaining.
Until in the span of 1 month Reo told you he loved you. He actually had his eyes on you even before your marriage.
That's how your life was finally perfect and complete.
Reo treated you like a queen, in the house and outside in front of the paparazzi.
He would often bring you to fancy dates and spoil you a lot, and you tried to do the same, after all you both had very well-paid jobs.

This morning he woke up, then looked at you, busy with your laptop writing some documents.
"Wanna go to Hawaii? We deserve a break" he asked in his morning voice.
You looked at him. "Do you get these ideas out of nowhere?"
"I've been thinking about it for a while. I wanted to go with you, what do you think?"
"I guess we can go" you agreed.

You two have been married for two years now, and Reo never changed.
He was always the loving man who looked at you with stars in his eyes, just like the night of your wedding.

BONUS
"Y/N, I talked with Reo's mum. When are you gonna give me a grandchild?"
"MUM" you yelled at her out of embarassment, while your husband next to you laughed.
"Whenever she's ready, I'm ready,
Mrs. (L/N)"
"See? He wants kids Y/N."
You rolled your eyes.
"Fine fine..we'll have a kid soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this out of nowhere, I don't know where I got the idea from.
But it feels a bit rushed (⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)
Anyways I hope you guys liked it :)
Byee <3