Chapter 25

Going back to the house, until night come, freen didn't even step out from her room. Rebecca slightly worried but she stay still maintaining her pride, sitting at the living room with eyes always glancing to the door of freen's room.

Rebecca hissing and sometimes will standing up walking back and forth, showing how much she uneasy of what happened just now. She dont know, she just feel like.. she need to talk with freen. That's all.

"Rebecca?" A voices suddenly hearing makes rebecca shot her head behind and could see her mom was standing with her lips smiling before she come towards rebecca and take a sit on the couch. Rebecca also slowly take a sit beside her and raise her eyebrows as if she was asking her mom.

"Hm? What mom? You have something to ask me? Buying what? Or what?" She ask, ready to make any errands for her mom even though its already late night. Her mom chuckled and shook her head before grabbing rebecca's hand and caressing rebecca's cheek too.

They were staring to each other softly with her mom was smiling widely as if she was adoring her own daughter.

"I want you to be happy rebecca. I want you to follow your heart. I want you to always following your heart in everythings or every steps you do." Her mom suddenly said, softly and lovingly with lips never fade those sincere smile. Rebecca's eyes turn withered, staring to her own mom's face and eyes. At that moment, she was so hurtful hearing words from her mom.

"I will, mom. I will. But can you promise me?" Rebecca suddenly ask, eyes already teary and lips shaking with heart clenching hardly.

Her mom smiling widely and nodding her head as if there is nothing for her to worried or to be sad of.

"Can you be happy for me too? Can you? Can you not leaving me?" There, rebecca ask hearing so desperately makes her mom slightly gasped and force to smiling this time. Mrs Armstrong's heart beating loudly at that moment.

"Mmhm." That. Only that what her mom reply to her. Rebecca sighing loudly and quickly pull her mom into her arms, hugging her tightly. Seriously, rebecca can't even think what her future is. What will happened to her later. What will happened to them. And will all of this will become a good and happy ending?

"I love you rebecca. I always love you and your brother. Remember that. I love both of you so much."

With that words, rebecca tried to hold her tears but she cant. She can't anymore. She lose and somehow still manage to wipe it out before her mom could see it in any time. There, she know she never show any emotion to her mom until today and she dont want her mom to see her in this state.

The world that being unfair to us or this is our fate, mom? I love you. So much.