Chapter 52

The night laid down a blanket of darkness, when rebecca tilted her head skyward, she could see clearly millions of bright stars dotted on the black sky night, the thick gloomy clouds shaded over the luminous moon covering its entirety, the sky was full of glistening stars but no moon, as she glanced to the left of her, her broken down digital clock barely read 12:45 am missing a few of the pixels in the numbers on the screen.

She felt as though nothing in my life had seemed right, like there were something missing from my life just like the moon was missing from that dark starry night. Well, she guess she's missing something, something that everyone she know has, something that everyone seems to hold close to them, protect and love.

The strong and cold wind blowing onto her body and hair slapping her face lightly, facing the beach with ears filling with the sounds of waves. When she sighing out loud, a fog because of the coldness getting out from her mouth. Not talking about her eyes, its was empty. Empty and glassy. Heart heavy, clenching and hurting. Everythings. Everything is messed up.

She's the same. She wish her mom is here to help her.

"REBECCA!!!!" A loud shout hearing and that makes rebecca turn her head and stood up from sitting on the sand, seeing richie walking out from the small pathway that cover with bushes and connected to chankimha's backyard. He is looking so angry yet so stern from the way he is walking.

Richie could see rebecca was standing with her cold, lifeless body seem messy as he approached her and grabbing the collar of her shirt. Rebecca didn't fight back and just stares to him, showing how empty her eyes is.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO??!! WE'RE WORRIED OF YOU! AUNTIE, BILLY! AND FREEN! THEY'RE FUCKING WORRIED OF YOU!!!" Richie shout, glaring really deeply into rebecca's eyes. Rebecca stares to him and her lips curled to a tint sarcastic smirk.

"And you?" Those. Those words from rebecca's hoarse voices makes richie froze and stares to her. Now, he got it. He was searching for something in her eyes, but there is none. Nothing inside it anymore. Rebecca seem lifeless. Rebecca is not alive. She's dead at the bottom of her heart.

Richie gulp, as he push rebecca hardly which make rebecca slightly step backwards, and nearly to fall down.

"Why did you fucking broke up with freen rebecca?! WHY DID YOU BROKE UP WITH HER?! SHE LOVES YOU! YOU FUCKING COME TO ME AND ASK ME A PERMISSIONS BEFORE THIS AND WHAT? YOU LEAVE HER?! JUST LIKE THAT?" Richie ask, at first his voices sounds flat but its slowly raising, until to the highest octave as if richie was shout so hardly.

Rebecca standing up straight again, as she look onto richie with her eyes much more glassy. The dim spotlight from chankimha's house is the only light that could brighten their place right now. But still, richie could see those dying eyes seem so loose and give up.

"You dont understand me, richie. You dont." Rebecca said, flat and nearly to whisper. Richie scoffed hearing that he stomping his feet towards rebecca again, grabbing rebecca's collar once again. This actions from him makes rebecca look up, they staring onto each other as if richie will kill rebecca any time soon but that's not for rebecca. She staring onto richie with her weakness showing in the eyes.

"WHAT?! ME? DONT UNDERSTAND? YOU FUCKING LEAVE HER REBECCA! AND YOU SAID TO ME YOU WILL DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO MAKE HER HAPPY. AND NOW? WHAT? SHE CRYING ALL DAY BECAUSE OF YOU JERK! YOU'RE THE PERSON THAT I ENVY SO MUCH BEFORE THIS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?"