1. Hi! This is me! (edited)

"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP?" I scream through the garden.
"OOHH!! ARE WE GONNA SWEAR?" someone responds.
"UGH, GO AWAY!"

Uhm... So that was my brother, Daniel. Yeah, he can be very... I don't know, he is just annoying. 

OMG! I totally forgot to introduce myself! I am Niall. I am 18 years old and uh, yeah... Oh and I'm not English! I'm Irish, but I moved to Manchester when I was 8, so I call myself English now.

"NIALL!"
"MUM! I'M COMING!"

I gotta go! Dinner's ready. I think... You never know with my mum! 

"Hi, idiot," Dan says. It is the first thing I hear when entering the living room.
"Daniel!" my mum exclaims.
"Hi, mum, what's for dinner?" I ask my mum without paying attention to Dan. 
"Chicken and baked potatoes."
"Nice!" I say to her. I mean, I love chicken! Chicken wings, chicken filets, chicken breast, chicken everything!
"EW!" Daniel exclaims.
"What, Dan?!" I snap.
"Boys! Can please leave each other alone for just a second? I'm trying to eat!"
"Ugh!" I murmur, before starting to shove forks full of food into my mouth. Within 7 minutes I had eaten my way through the whole plate. 
"Mum, can I have some more?"
"Pig," Daniel says.
"So what?" I say, while my mum gives me more food.

After dinner I go straight up to my room. Okay, so let me tell you one thing. I'm kind of weird... Well... You'll see for yourself.

I walk into my room and am immediately greeted by all my posters. I wave at Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Bilbo, all the 13 dwarves, Gollum, Little Mix and more. Then I turn towards the photo's of my friends. We have Mike, Millie (They're twins!), Zoe, Jack and Dean. They're my bestest friends in the whole wide universe!

But anyways, as you might have noticed already, I'm in a few fandoms... Uhm... Yeah, I'm a massive Directioner, Mixer, Sheerio, LOTR fan, Potterhead and of course a SuperWhoLockian, which is why I love my friend Dean so much! I also love YouTubers... I need to get a life. I never thought I'd ever get so obsessed over something, I never understood Beliebers, acting all crazy about a teenage singer... Until One Direction got together on the X-Factor. After them, the rest of the fandoms just kind of came... Like they say, you don't choose the fandom, the fandom chooses you.

But seriously... I sit down on my bed, putting my laptop on my lap. I absolutely adore my laptop and it's WiFi connection. My life consists of Tumblr and school... And friends.  

I sit down in a comfortable position and began scrolling through Tumblr. You may find this weird, but I have a normal blog and a multi-fandom blog. I hide my fandom blog from my friends, since... Well... Anyone with a blog here should understand. Gay. Porn. Yeah, indeed. And because my fandoms are absolutely crazy. Only Zoe knows, since she has like the same kind of blog.

Harry. Liam. Starbucks. Hipster. Palm tree. Beach. Zayn. The Winchesters. Dan Howell. Dress. Cara Delevigne. Butterfly. Harry. Larry Stylinson. Beach. Skateboarder. Ziam.

That was basically what my dash consists of. I may seem like a girl, but I don't give a damn!

"Niall, honey, are you going to sleep? We're going to have a busy day tomorrow," my mum suddenly says through my door.  
"What? Yeah, of course.", I say, closing my laptop and changing into my pyjama t-shirt. I quickly brush my teeth and jump into bed. My soft warm bed. Let me get my phone out. Laptop off, phone on. I scroll through Tumblr for a few minutes, but then it bores me, so I actually go to sleep.

~~

I woke up because the sun was shining in my face. I look at the clock. SHIT! I'm going to be late for school! I jump out of bed and change. I put on some baggy jeans, a t-shirt and some simple Vans. I run downstairs and I am greeted by the smell of eggs and bacon.

"Hi, honey, I've got some food for you!" someone says.
"Thanks..." I say, grabbing the plate from their hands. I look up. WHAT THE CRAP??? Is that... No... It can't be... I stare right into the amazing hazel eyes of LIAM FREAKING PAYNE!!! 
"Something wrong, sweetie?", he asks softly.
"N-nothing...", I stutter, while eating the eggs. They're nice...

"You have to go now though, don't want you to be late!", he says and I grab my bag.
"Wait!" he calls after me. "We're not forgetting me right?"
"Huh?" I question, but my question is soon answered as he kisses me. Full on my mouth. What?
"Bye!" he smiles.
"B-bye..." I stammer and I run out of the door. 

~~

"Hey, idiot! We're going!" Dan screams.
"GO AWAY!" I yell back and I slam my pillow over my head.
"Nope, not until you get out of bed." he says and he decides to go and sit on top of me.
"Get off me." I snarl.
"Get out!" he throws back at me. Fine then. I'll get out.
"Fine."
"Good." he says and he leaves my room.

I get up from my bed. Ugh, he woke me up from the best dream ever. Well, I have these dreams every night, but whatever. 

I put on some light jeans, a black T and my white high-top sneakers. I also take a red cardigan, since it's quite chilly. I mean, I am in England, you know. After I've finished my hair and brushed my teeth, I go downstairs. I am greeted my my mum and a grumpy looking Daniel. 

"Niall, we're going to eat McDonalds breakfast, since I'm not in the mood to cook." my mum states.
"Okay, fine with me!" I say, since I kind of like McDonalds breakfast.

~~

"Can you please turn this off? They're so gay!" Daniel says when we're in the car. I have plugged in my iPod and Heart Attack is now blaring through the speakers.
"Ha, I wish they were!" I say. That was the truth. By now you might have noticed, but I'm indeed gay. I don't give a shit and my mum doesn't either. At school they're all super supportive too. I'm so glad about that. The only person who teases me with it is Dan, but I know that deep down he supports me too. He's an alright guy, he's just in his puberty!
"Ugh." he growls.

"AND OW, YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK, LOOKING LIKE YOU DO-O!!!" I sing, or well, scream. I can't exactly sing that well... I think... My mum says I can, but I don't know...
"SHUT UP!" Dan yells.
"Nope." I say and I continue singing. My mum sings along too. She loves One Direction. Not as much as I do, but she's a decent fan. I love her.

Actually, I have no idea where we're going today... My mum just said we are going away and that I would enjoy it. I have no clue where that could be. I'll just wait and see.

We now drive into London. What? London? What the actual crap are we doing there? One Direction lives here. I don't think we're going to have tea with them... Or the queen...

"We're here!" my mum says.
"Huh?" Dan says. We just pulled up on the parking lot of Madame Tussauds. Oh my God! They have just made and revealed the One Direction wax figures! They look amazing! I mean, Liam looks kind of strange on the pictures, but especially Harry looks flawless. Just like the real version, I guess. 
"OH MY GOD, MUM!" I shout. I run out of the car and when I get to the entrance I turn around, just to see Dan and my mum far behind me.  
"COME ON, GUYS!" I scream at them.

When we are finally inside, I hardly pay attention to all the other wax figures. I mean, yes, they're interesting, and I honestly try to pay attention to them too, but I can't stop thinking about One Direction. Do you remember that prank they pulled once, on their fans? They replaced the wax figures and got in their place. I can't stop hoping that that will happen today too.

Then, after what seems like ages, we finally reach the place where the One Direction figures are presented. GAH! They look even more flawless now I'm standing in front of them. There are a few girls crowding around the figures, but since it is relatively early, there are not that many. I take my chance and sit next to Zayn on the benches, while my mum takes a picture. Hey, Zayn, if you're real, now is the time to reveal it.

"Hello!" I then hear right beside my ear.

___________________________________________________________
OMG!!! My second story! It feels weird to write about a 1D without Niall, and I've thought about naming them Kiss the Stars instead, but that feels even weirder, so I settled on just calling them One Direction. Also, what do you think about this new story? Should I continue? Just tell me!! And however, right now, this story might seem cliche, it will get better and more original, I promise! :) xx