6. Just rip it off (edited)

"What's going on?"

What the actual... A deep voice comes from behind me. Sophie is staring in the direction the voice came from and Louis is smiling.

"Who's this?" the voice now says.

"Niall," Louis replies, "don't worry, he's cool. Sophies friend."

"What the..." I start, but I'm interrupted by Sophie who spins me around.

HOLY FREAKING JESUS ON A BOAT!!!

Okay, I'm sorry for that, but... You'd do the same if you were me right now.

I'm looking straight into two puddles of the brightest green I've ever seen in my life. No joke. There are a few curls coming from underneath a hoodie and the most gorgeous smile ever is flashing at me. You're probably already aware of the person that's in front of me right now.

"H-H-arr..." I try to say, but my voice has completely left me. 

"Oh God..." he starts, but Louis cuts him off.

"He's anxious, not fangirling," he says.

Oh, Louis, I'm both. I'm literally scared to death right now, but at the same time I'm fangirling so hard inside. INSIDE. I won't ever show that. Holy fudgecakes, this is too much.

"Sophie... I... I'm going to..." I try, but before I can even finish my knees give out and I'm falling into her arms.

"Niall! Are you okay?" she asks, looking shocked. Yes, Sophie, I'm lying in your arms, half unconscious, I'm doing great!

"Of course he's not! Jesus!" Louis says, walking over to us.

"Uhm... Shall I take over?" Harry asks Sophie.

"Yes, yes, he's quite heavy, even though he's so tiny," she answers. Hello? I'm right here... I can hear everything you guys say. Then I feel two strong arms taking my upper body and two other strong arms taking my legs. They carry me inside.

"I... I'm sorry..." I stutter as they lie me down on the sofa. 

"Hey, it's alright. I know it's a shock," Sophie comforts me. I just feel like crying. 

~~

Ugh... My head hurts... What even... I slowly move my hand. The material I feel is soft. I'm underneath a blanket. I slowly open my eyes, only to immediately close them again. I'm almost being blinded by the bright light.

"Hey! He moved!" I hear a voice. I try to sit up, eyes still closed.

"No, stay down," the voice says and someone pushes me down. Their hands feel warm and soft on my bare chest. Wait... What? BARE CHEST? I quickly sit up, looking around, squinting my eyes again at the bright light. I quickly try to cover myself with the soft blanket.

"Why..." I try, but my voice is completely gone. I'm focusing on the wall opposite me. There is a photograph on it I have never seen before. Where the crap am I?

"Oh, Niall!" I hear Sophie say. Fuck! Sophie?

"S-Soph..." I start, but my voice is still not participating.

"Yes?"

"What?"

"Oh... Uhm... Yeah... You don't remember?" she asks.

"No!" I say.

"Go! Just, leave!" she then says to someone else, but I can't see who they are, since I'm focusing so hard on the photograph. Then I finally decide to look and I can't believe it. I'm looking at the back of a curly head leaving through the front door.

"Jesus Christ!" I scream and I immediately hide my face.

"What?" Sophie asks.

"What's going on?"

"Well..." she starts and then she tells me everything. She tells me how I met Louis and how I then freaked out and left, but also stayed. Then she told me how Harry and apparently the rest too also arrived and how I fainted, which resulted in me lying here now. But, there's one thing I don't get... WHY DON'T I HAVE MY SHIRT ON ANYMORE?

"Uhm... Yeah, okay... I sort of remember..." I say, which is the truth, it all started to come back now. "But, can you explain why I don't have my shirt on anymore?", I ask, while turning red.

"Haha!" Sophie laughs. "Harry accidentally ripped it while carrying you and he thought you looked stupid with a half ripped shirt on, so he decided to completely rip it off. He hopes you are not mad at him for that."

I'm sorry, what? Harry Styles ripped off my shirt? That's something you only read in fan-fics or see in your wildest dreams. Not that I ever had those... Yes, okay, I have, but can you blame me?

"Yes, Ni. It happened. They're gone now though. You need some rest. I'll bring you home. I didn't want to drive you while you weren't awake yet."

"O-okay..." I croaked.

~~

"Hi, Niall. Hi, Sophie," my mum says as Sophie and I are walking into the house. 

"Hi, mum," I answer.

"Hi," Sophie simply says. 

Then my mum turns around to see us.

"OH MY GOD, NIALL!" she screams. I look down at myself. I'm now wearing a shirt that Sophie had lying around. She said it was probably Louis', but that it could also be from her other cousin, Steven, since he had dropped by a week ago too. My trousers are slightly dirty, but for the rest I can't see anything that can have her go all Oh My God on me...

"What happened to you?" she then asks, a little more calm.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I'm confused.

"Your head! That bruise!" she says.

"Uhm..." I say and I feel my head. Oh my God! I have a massive bruise on my forehead. It's all swollen...

"What the hell?" I whisper. 

"Uhm... You, uhm..." Sophie starts, but I cut her off, understanding what could have happened.

"I hit my head on Sophie's door. It's a glass door and I'm an idiot," I quickly say. It is probably totally obvious that it's a lie, but my mum laughs anyways and drops the subject.

Sophie and I proceed to the living room. I grab some crisps and Fanta and we sit down.

"Now tell me what really happened, because we both know you do not have a glass door," I say to Sophie.

"Well... Harry ripped your shirt remember?"

"Yes..."

"Well, that was because Louis stumbled over the doorstep and almost fell, which caused you to hit your head on the wall and your shirt got caught behind the table. When Harry tried to get it loose, it ripped. But that is also how you got that bruise... Sorry."

I'm just too confused to say anything now. I just blink a few times as Sophie stands up. Then I my voice decides to come back again.

"Where are you going?" I ask her. She stops in the doorway.

"Home. I figured you'd want to be alone. I mean, you just fainted after you met your favourite people..." she says, as she glances over at my wall. It must be quite awkward seeing her own cousin on it.

"Yes, okay, true... I mean... Yes," I stammer.

"It's okay. Bye! See you tomorrow."

"Bye," I say as I lie down. Dan has come down and is now walking Sophie over to the door.

I'm so going to need a few days to process this. Jesus. First Sophie tells me she is actually a Tomlinson and then I walk in on Louis himself. Then I freak out, mental facepalm, and run away only to run into Harry... I'm a failure. I just hope they'll forget about me and that I will never meet them again, as much as I love them. I'm just too emberassed right now. With those thoughts I fall asleep.