30. The zoo

I have inspi! OoA is gonna be longer! Yay! Let's start though. I don't know how Planckendeal looks, so bear with me. I did however, look for the map! :D :) xx
_____________________________________________________________

Today we're going to the zoo. Management has called the zoo and they're watching so that not too many people can enter and paps are not allowed. We're going to have a normal day, for once. I hope. Perrie, Eleanor and of course Iris are coming with us. 

When we arrive at the zoo, we quickly enter. Our tickets were bought beforehand, so we can just walk in. Iris abruptly runs away, with Liam closely behind her. Also Louis and Eleanor excuse themselves immediately. Typical. Zayn and Perrie walk with me and Harry to the giraffes. Liam and Iris are already there, both panting. They look quite cute together.

"Look at them!", Iris says as she has caught her breath. She points at a small group of giraffes.
"That one is so small!", Liam coos.
"Yes! He was just born! It was all over the news, I think he's called Jabulani. At least, that what the sign says...", she smiles, looking shyly at Liam.
"Aww! That's a cute name!"
"It is!", Iris beams. 
"Oh my God! There are zebra's in here too!"
"I like your pronunciation of zebra!"
"Zebra?"
"Yes!", Iris blushes. "Zebra."
"T-thanks...", Liam says. He's so nervous.

"Hey, guys, we're going to the koala's. Perrie loves them.", Zayn says and he and Perrie walk of hand in hand. 
"Kay! See you soon!", Harry calls after them. 

"Wanna see some lions?", he then asks me. I eagerly nod. We're going to give Iris and Liam some alone time with the giraffes. 

~~

"RAWR!", I roar at a big lioness. She doesn't even react... Bummer.
"Aww, you're such a cute lion!"
"Thanks!"
"You like these right?", Harry asks.
"Yeah, I mean, there so fierce and awesome and the little cubs are insanely adorable! I just... I like lions."
"Me too, but do you know which animals are my favourite?"
"Cats?", I chuckle.
"Damn it... True. But there not in a zoo. No, I was actually referring to the parrots!"
"Really? Parrots?", I question, because I didn't expect Harry to like birds... I expected sharks or tigers...
"Yes, problem?", Harry says with a cheeky smirk.
"N-no, of course not...", I stutter. 
"Come on then!", he says excitedly and pulls me by my wrist. 

We quickly walk from the lions to the parrots, which is quite a long walk. This zoo is arranged into continents, so we have to go from Asia to America. On our way we stop to look at the other animals. 

"Oooh! Buffalos!", Harry says. He points at a group of huge animals. If I'm honest, they look like overly hairy, huge cows...
"Yeah, buffalos...", I say.
"Don't like them?"
"They look like cows.", I state.
"They're family of cows.", Harry retorts.
"Ow, really?"
"Yeah!", Harry laughs.
"Awesome. Parrots?", I ask.
"Yes. Parrots.", he says. He looks nervous all of the sudden. I grab his hand and we walk on towards the parrot cages.

"OH MY GOD!", we then hear behind us. We both yank our heads to the noise at the same time. Two girls are running towards us. 
"Hi...", Harry says, while he turns us around so we're facing them.
"Hi! Oh my God. Hello!", one girl says in a high pitched voice.
"Hi, I'm Brooklyn!", the other says in a similar high pitched voice. She holds out a trembling hand for us to shake.
"Hi, Brooklyn!", Harry smiles, while shaking her hand. I shake her hand too.
"Hello.", I say.
"I-I'm Kaitlyn.", the first girl says. She also holds out a shaky hand. Harry and I gladly say hi to her.
"How are you?", Harry asks the girls.
"Awesome. Now.", Brooklyn says.
"Same.", Kaitlyn says, grinning widely at us.
"We're at the zoo here because we're in Antwerp for a week.", Brooklyn explains.
"Coming to the concert?", Harry asks.
"Sadly, no.", Kaitlyn says. 
"Bummer, going anywhere else?", I ask.
"Yeah, the States.", Kaitlyn smiles brightly.
"Great! See you then!", I smile.
"Wait, can we have an autograph and photo?", the girls ask.
"Of course!", Harry says and Brooklyn pushes a pen and two notebooks in his hand. Harry and I quickly scribble down our autographs and Harry writes some x's on there. Then Kaitlyn pulls out her camera and both the girls pose with us. She shows us the pictures.
"They're cute!", Harry laughs. "Ni, that one's great!", he says to me. 
"Yeah, I guess...", I say. It's just a picture of me... Only me. Not that special. I don't like it that much.
"It's beautiful. Can one of you send it to the One Direction e-mail? Just make the subject hairy cows! We'll be able to recognize it that way!"
"Of course, Harry!", Brooklyn squeals.
"Thank you so much!"
"Bye!", Kaitlyn says and the girls walk away, giggling to themselves.

"Our fans are amazing.", Harry says.
"They're cool!", I laugh. "The dedication they have..."
"It's great! Parrots.", Harry says, and I laugh.

~~

They're beautiful. The parrots, I mean. We're in the parrot cage and the parrots are flying all around our heads. 

"Look at that green one!", Harry says.
"It's so pretty!", I say.
"Like you." 

I turn towards Harry. 

"T-thanks?", I mumble.
"You are though."
"So are you.", I whisper shyly.

Harry smiles his beautiful smile. The one where his dimples are on full display. We slowly lean in. I feel his warm and soft lips against mine. They're slowly moving together. I can feel Harry's hands wrap around my waist, so I stand on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck, knitting my fingers in his silky curls. 

It's over all too soon and we're just leaning on each other. Silently. My arms have moved to Harry's back and I'm lightly tracing his spine in his neck, while he draws mindless circles on my lower back.

It really is perfect. The birds are flying around our heads. Suddenly one lands on our arms. Harry and I break apart, but careful not to scare the beautiful bird. It is blue and red and green and yellow and the colours are perfectly arranged on it's beautiful, shiny feathers. The beak is orange and completely intact, no blemishes or whatsoever. It really is a pretty bird.

"No.", someone says.
"No what?", Harry asks. A animal carer appears. 
"She isn't allowed to do that. She's new though, hasn't even got a name yet. She was saved from her old boss last week.", the carer says.
"Can... Can we help with the name?", Harry asks shyly.
"Of course! Had anything in mind? It can be anything. I mean, we have Katrina, Sarina, Anna, Kitty, Merry, Pillio, Hizzo and Martu. So, fire away."
"I... I though about calling her Narry? Could a female parrot be called Narry?", Harry says to the carer and my heart swells in my chest. He really wants a zoo animal to be called after us? What if it doesn't work out though? Then Narry would be named after a broken couple. Poor Narry.
"Is that a good idea?", I ask. My voice trembles.
"Yes, it is, babe.", he says, pecking my cheek. The carer just smiles.
"Aww! Narry it is.", he says. "Now, Narry, get off there." I didn't even notice she was still clinging on to our arms. Narry immediately flies off and disappears into a tree. 
"Ugh, that bird.", the carer sighs.
"She's beautiful though.", I say.
"She is. Very beautiful.",  he says and he walks off after the bird. Harry wraps his arms around me from the back. 
"She's perfect.", he says.
"She is."
"And now she's called Narry."
"She is."
"I really like you, Ni, it's increasing by the day.", he then whispers in my ear, his hot breath tickling my ear.
"Same.", I sigh contently.
"I... I think...", Harry starts, but I cut him off. I'm not ready for that. I can't hear it, no matter how much I want to hear it and want to say it back.
"Stop. Wait.", I say. Harry sighs in my neck, but presses a kiss on it nonetheless. He sucks a little, leaving a small mark.
"You're mine anyways.", he says.
"I am and you're mine", I say, spinning around and engulfing myself once again in the bliss that is kissing Harry Styles.

____________________________________________________________
Oh my God. I finally finished this. I'm so sorry that you guys had to wait. And now I can't post it due to internet problems. I'm home alone without internet. By the time you read this, it'll obviously be posted, but I don't know when that's gonna be. Oh, and Iris, I'll let you and our Liam here, reoccur in the next chapter. Don't worry, this wasn't the end. Also, I incorporated some other names I remembered by heart. So... Here you go! You're all either parrots or fangirls... Don't hate me.

By the way, has anyone ever done a LOTR marathon? Well, don't. You'll die. 9 fucking hours of hobbits, dwarves, elves, spirits, humans, Gollum, rings and whatever other creatures appear in those movies. I mean, I love them, but I died. The evening after, I watched the Hobbit. I've seen enough Middle Earth for the coming months. Jesus... 

Also, I just copied this into Pages... It is 1.566 words! Holy shit! That's as long as most of my essays... Which I bullshit, and still get at least 7's for, but WOW. 1.566 words! It's 4 pages and a bit... In Pages... OMG.

:) xx