Chapter 8: The vanished of the Harpy village (Arc 3)

We see citizens within a nice café and enjoying their pace as they take a sip of their teas and being served by their employees. Everything is nice at first when suddenly Iorn Man crashed through the window and crash very hard into the cafe which made everyone to run away in fear. Iron Man slowly gets up as he grab his head and shakes it as he soon turn to see the employee staring at him, shocked.

Iron Man: Mondays....I'm I right?

Male employee: (shocked) I-It's actually Tuesday.

Iron Man: Oh. Well you know what I mean. Anyways, I'll pay foe the damages later.

Then he exit the cafe through the door as he faces Iron Monger as he charges towards Iron Man and attempt to land a lunch by Iron Man flies to the left, dodging the attack as he slide backwards as he look up and then he fire his repulsors at Iron Monger but this doesn't phase him as he fires a missile at him which he was hit by and it is flying through a small part of the city.

Then he turn the missile upward and let's it go as he fire up his thrusters as the missile blows up while he looks down to see Iron Monger charging towards him but Iron Man dodges his incoming attack and fire his repulsors at his thrusters which made Iron Monger fall and crash hard onto the ground.

Iron Man lands on his feet while Iron Monger grabs a car and tosses it towards Iron Man. Then he cut the car in half with his laser as the car split apart and crashed behind him. Then Iron man fired both his chest repulsor and his two repulsors which hits Iron Monger, making him stumble back as Iron Man continues to blast him with his repulsor beams.

Soon Iron Monger punches the floor which cost a shake and soon open a crack below Iron Man which he stopped as he is fell in while Iron Monger approaches the hole qnd looks down to see Iron Man pinned with some rubble.

Iron Monger: You'll be wise to not ruin our business Iron Man. Do so, and all of them will die.

Then he turn and walk off as Iron Man remove the rubble off of him and then he fly out of the hole and once out black cars drive up as Miia, Centorea, Suu and Kuroko came out along with government agents as Miia, Centorea and Suu all hug Iron Man while Kuroko walk up to him.

Kuroko: What happened?

Iron Man: They kidnapped Papi at the hotel. I try to catch up but it seems they have their own Iron man.

Suu: What should we do?

Kuroko: Nothing. Without Papi's location or they are taking her. She is gone for good.

Iron Man: Well it's a good thing I place a tracker on the kidnappers car while I was chasing them.

He open a hologram to show the tracker to Kuroko and her agents which she smirked and tells Iron Man.

Kuroko: (smirk) Good thinking there. With that, we can find her with no problem.

Iron Man: I'll keep an eye on the tracker and pinpoint their location. I'll call you whenever I got it.

Kuroko: (smile) Right. I'll make some calls.

She turn to leave while Miia came up to Iron Man.

Miia: You'll think Papi be fine?

Iron Man: Hope so. If they harm her in anyway, they will pay.

(Meanwhile)

We see cages filled with Harpy's as they sat there or standing with no hope to get out when suddenly the twin metal doors open and they turn to see Papi bring dragged and soon thrown into one of the cage as Papi turn as they shut the door and leave.