17 | the perfect pair.

'zzzzzzzz'

a groan left y/n as she flipped herself on her bed. it's probably a scam caller... the girl thought.

'zzzzzzzz'

what the fuck?

'zzzzzzzzz'

her hands reached out to her phone that laid still on her bed. who the hell is calling me at this timing? her mind didn't register the fact that it was oikawa who kept his words on a morning call. y/n had actually thought it was still night time. despite the boy reminding her on text the previous night on his call, y/n had stupidly forgotten about it in her sleep.

y/n didn't even bother to open her eyes as she instinctively slid the call button to pick up.

"good m—"

that voice sounds familiar. ugh whatever.

"bloody scammer can you not call me at night?"

an irritable groan ricocheting in the room. just as the words left y/n mouth, she had turned off the call and placed her phone back. her head hidden under her blanket as she hugged her pillow in a death grip. 

'zzzZZZZZZZ'

the same vibrations shook y/n's bed. this bitch— y/n thought. she was about to throw hands at the scammer who was bickering her.

"ya-hallo~ y/n-chan. that's mean of you. i'm not a scammer!"

oh. tohru's the bitch. y/n thought to herself. another insufferable groan was heard from y/n's side. wait it's morning already? she swore that it was just moments ago when she collapsed onto her bed for sleep.

"i don't wanna go to school."

y/n whined, stuffing her head in the pillow with the phone on speaker mode.

"come one, rise and shine. the weather is good today. i'll be at your house by 7:45. see you soon y/n-chan."

before y/n could complain, oikawa had turned off the call. dread consumed y/n as the thoughts of going through boring classes and fighting the urge to sleep rose in her. this is not my day. the girl monologed.

dragging her feet, quite literally, to the washroom, y/n did her morning routine and changed into the school uniform. her hair was quite the mess as she tried to tame her h/c hair but failing miserably. ahh whatever, it'll stay down when i sweat. y/n thought to herself, mentally yelling at the strands of hair that were standing up. 

a little white cat peeked into the washroom, taking a glance at his owner. with a big yawn and a stretch, shiro meowed at y/n. 

mamaaaaaa, i'm hungryyy

 y/n knew that her cat was hungry. the two had developed a telepathy of some sorts whereby y/n could tell what her cat wanted and shiro would notice the small change in emotions of his owner and be there for her.

"shiro, i'm going to go to school now. please stay at home and don't cause trouble to the neighbours."

of course those words were turned on a deaf ear for shiro as he planned on wandering outside. y/n made sure to lock the windows and doors but no matter what, shiro got his ways to escape the house for some good old entertainment.

y/n kissed the snout of shiro and ruffled his neck. just then, a doorbell was heard.

oikawa stood outside of the estate y/n was living in with (favourite bread) in one hand and milk bread in another.