Birthday

Thank you all for the 2k views! I love and adore you all ♥️✨

To show who is talking when, I'll use the persons initial and put it in brackets like so: (W)...

................

March 8th was getting closer and closer by every hour and I still was wondering what kind of present and party I should throw Kit for his 19th birthday.

He seemed to not want anything grand and I accepted his wishes, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable at his most important day.

I was outside, roaming the streets of London aimlessly, trying to get inspired by anything there. As I reached the Big Ben I received a group phone call with the inclusion of Yas,Will,Tobie, Joe and Seb.

(S) ~ Hi y/n!
(T) ~ Hi hi guys!
(Y/n) ~ Hey, how are you guys doing?
(T) ~ I'm great, just came back from the shops and met some of our fans during it.
(Y) ~ Speaking of meeting, Y/N do you know what Kit wants to do for his birthday?
(J) ~ Good question, he hasn't really spoken to me about this and I need to know either or not he even wants company.
(Y/n) ~ Honestly, I wanted to organize something but I haven't been able to figure it out and now I'm stressed I won't have anything in mind before his birthday.
(J) ~ Seems like we called at the best time. We'll help you out, right?
(W) ~ Yes, of course we will. I think a karaoke night would be great. The lad loves to sing, I've heard it almost everyday when we were filming.
(Y) ~ Be glad he can sing at least, but I agree with Will. Karaoke would be great but there's something still missing....
(T) ~ Maybe a trip to the V&A? I believe he was there already but I don't think he'd mind going again. With us all especially.
(J) ~ True, but how sure are we he would want to go there? Even though he loves art I don't know if that's his dream birthday location to go to.
(Y) ~ You have a point Joe, it can be overwhelming with us all there. Maybe just a restaurant sitting? Nothing can be wrong with it.
(Y/n) ~ yeah I suppose...... wait what if......

I stopped talking for a while and started googling something that came to my mind.

(S) ~ Earth to Y/N?!! Are you okay?
(Y/n) ~ sorry sorry. I think I've got a plan figured out but I'll need everyone on board and ready to help. Does anyone know if Cori and Kiz will be in London by the time of Kits birthday?
(T) ~ I think they should be, I can ask and I'll get back to you. Now tell us who needs to do what. Let's get this done!

................

March 8th, 2023

I slowly got out of bed early in the morning trying my best not to wake Kit. I wore his sweatshirt and went out of the bedroom. I went with the dogs and picked up Kits present and a small bouquet of flowers. As I was getting back to make breakfast I saw small tarts on the display and so I went in and bought two + a single candle to have the first little surprise.

I came back with the dogs and fed them, leaving some treats for them on their beds. I made breakfast and with the tart and the lit up candle in the middle of it I went inside the bedroom.

"Happy birthday to you...." I quietly started singing trying to figure out of Kit would wake up or not. Thankfully he did and so I continued singing as best as I could.

"Happy birthday to youuu!" I finished as I sat down beside Kit, who now was leaning against the bed frame with pure joy in his eyes.  "Make a wish hun" I added.